[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League - Hopkins vs. Odell - WHIR100%

mattyv91

Alright so the question is who I will keep. I have three keeper spots.

It is a Two QB league, with .5 PPR.

I am obviously keeping Cam Newton with my 7th round pick.

The question in which I really am having concern about is a trade I could make to get Odell, which would cost a 1st round pick or just stick with Deandre Hopkins on my squad and lose a 3rd round pick?

So the questions I am really asking are would you trade Hopkins for Odell and out of the list below who would be the best option as my 3rd player kept?

My other options to keep are:

• Tannehill/7th Round
  • Lamar Miller/3rd Round
  • Antonio Gates/17th Round
  • Jimmy Graham/4th Round
  • Justin Forsett/4th Round
  • Marshawn Lynch/2nd Round
  • Arian Foster/5th Round
  • Mark Ingram/4th Round
  • Steve Smith/12th Round

Please leave link below.

Never played 2QB so don't know the draft implications there, but I would say if you can trade Hopkins for OBJ then go for it. But Hopkins is probably 2nd rounder as it is so not the end of the world if he doesn't do the trade.

As far as 3rd pick, I'm assuming you don't have to lock keepers until '16 preseason, so depending on how things shake out I'd say SSS is a bargain at 12th round -- assuming he comes back and performs well in preseason. He's obviously an injury risk, but assuming he can stay healthy, a possible top 10 wr in 12th round is a steal. Same for Gates, but only if he's still with Rivers. Arguable whether a TE is worth a keeper, but Gates in a full season with a healthy OL for last round pick seems worth it. You can focus on other positions mid-draft when TE's start going off the boad.

Miller would be the safe pick in 3rd at Miami, but if he gets traded it becomes much more a question mark. Foster would be too much an injury risk for me, and not sure Ingram will be the bellcow he was with Hightower playing so well. I could see them splitting a lot to keep fresh legs.

I'd stick with Hopkins. They're more or less equal right now but you're giving up more to keep Beckham. Houston will likely only get better in the coming years, especially on offense.

For your last keeper, I'd go with Lamar Miller probably. He's the clear stud out of those. You can probably find a better QB2 or at least one that's better for their value than Tannehill at 7th, Gates is pretty much done IMO, Graham hasn't proven himself, Forsett is trending downwards and is a health risk IMO, Lynch is also trending way to downwards for a 2nd, Foster is too injury-prone, Ingram is solid but not as good as Miller, SSS at a 12th is a good value actually but he is also getting old and trending downwards like Gates, I'd prefer a surefire stud like Miller.

When do you have to make the decision? It seems like Miller might end up on another team next year, which if anything would probably increase his value and production because he'll probably end up on a better team than the Dolphins.