[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coaching changes: Who would you like to see as your team's next head coach?

Dirty Sanchez

As a Giants fan, I'm proud to have had Coughlin as the head coach for the past 12 years. It's hard to see a guy like him go. But, realistically, It's a move that needed to be done and one that was only a matter of time the way the past few seasons have gone. I think the Giants definitely need more discipline....but with a player friendly coach. I've always been intrigued by Bill Cowher. I think he would be the perfect fit for this franchise.

Edited by Dirty Sanchez

Anybody that can pull them (Browns) out of the NFL cellar. Not Chip Kelly, some of the coordinators are intriguing but we usually miss on our top choices.

With the organizational structure in place (HC reports to the owner as do several other people, including VP of football who the GM reports to) I'm not sure how much power the coach will even have.

I was hoping the Colts fire Pagano and we hire him and his brother. Maybe one of the other fired HC is better than some first time guy (and first time GM as well as a VP of football who doesn't know football and Mr. analytics from MLB).

PS Cowher isn't returning to coaching, but if he did it would be somewhere like NYG. Also heard a few years ago maybe CAR since he is living there. At that time he still had kids in school and didn't want the grind of NFL HC. Still don't think he (Gruden or Dungy) want that again.