[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who are your hall of famers this year?

Shaft

I didn't want to hijack B.A.'s thread:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/458733-atwater-and-davis-are-hof-finalists/

So who are your top five?

15 finalists:

Brett Favre

Kevin Greene

Kurt Warner

Orlando Pace

Marvin Harrison

Tony Dungy

Morten Andersen

Steve Atwater

Don Coryell

Terrell Davis

Joe Jacoby

Edgerrin James

John Lynch

Terrell Owens

Alan Feneca

Mine:

Brett Favre

Kurt Warner

Orlando Pace

Marvin Harrison

Terrell Davis

Brett Favre

Kurt Warner

Marvin Harrison

Don Coryell

Terrell Owens

But I agree with Mr. Bad Example, I am OK with whoever they put in as they all are Hall worthy.

I still think coaches , owners, contributors should have their own separate ballot and not be one of the 5 players. That said I'm skipping them but feel Coryell should be in. Not really a yes on Dungy even though Dungy will be get in either this year or soon because he's on TV.

My 5

Brett Favre

Kevin Greene

Orlando Pace

Marvin Harrison

Steve Atwater

Better luck next year

Kurt Warner- I had to push someone out to get Atwater in. If Warner had a couple more dominate years instead of the awful years in NY, I would have dropped Pace or Harrison

Joe Jacoby- eventually

Terrell Owens- Maybe he can get the popcorn ready next year.

Alan Faneca- Deserving but tough field

Not IMO

Edgerrin James- not really dominate enough and didn't hang around forever padding stats like CMart and the Bus

John Lynch- I would put him in eventually but I think B. Dawkins was better

Morten Andersen- ehhh, after SeBas

Terrell Davis- I get the Gayle Sayers short career comparison but just not enough for me. Maybe......

• Like 2

I still think coaches , owners, contributors should have their own separate ballot and not be one of the 5 players. That said I'm skipping them but feel Coryell should be in. Not really a yes on Dungy even though Dungy will be get in either this year or soon because he's on TV.

Liked specifically because of this statement, in which case I would of included Pace.

• 4 weeks later...

I know T.O. was a jerk and a locker room cancer, but I still think he deserved to be in on the first ballot.

Looked it up. T.O. was sixth in catches, second in receiving yards and third in touchdown catches all time.

I wish Kenny Stabler could have gone in before he passed.

I respect everything Dungy has done, but is he Hall worthy? Over Coryell?

• Like 1

4 f@cking Broncos players ever?!? I guess I shouldn't expect something that is run by a bunch of media twats to make any goddamn sense.

If I am ever in Canton, I will be sure to piss on their front steps. I sure won't be going there to visit that horse $hit monument.

• Like 1

4 f@cking Broncos players ever?!? I guess I shouldn't expect something that is run by a bunch of media twats to make any goddamn sense.

If I am ever in Canton, I will be sure to piss on their front steps. I sure won't be going there to visit that horse $hit monument.

OK. who's missing? I think Mecklenburg, and I've always been a proponent of TD.

Atwater and (maybe) Smith had worthy careers, but safety is a tough get, for some reason. Rod Smith is also in a bit of a numbers-game spot - he had a good-verging-on-great career, but inflated WR #s and playing at the time where multiple WRs had similar #s and worthy careers means some aren't going to make it through the logjam.

OK. who's missing? I think Mecklenburg, and I've always been a proponent of TD.

Atwater and (maybe) Smith had worthy careers, but safety is a tough get, for some reason. Rod Smith is also in a bit of a numbers-game spot - he had a good-verging-on-great career, but inflated WR #s and playing at the time where multiple WRs had similar #s and worthy careers means some aren't going to make it through the logjam.

Gradishar, Atwater, TD, Mecklenburg. In that order.

Nalen and Smith are worth arguing, but not as big an oversight as the other four guys.

Edited by BA Baracus