[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A tale of two over rated teams

Gourdeau

KC has won 11 in a row.. In that span they've played 2 teams above .500. New England has played 4 teams all year above .500 and lost 2 of those 4.

Not sure what my point is. It's late I'm wide awake from that crazy game in Cincy and I just find this stat interesting

Edited by Gourdeau

You can call KC whatever you like, however, the Patriots have earned their place as one of the best NFL dynasties in the history of the game. I don't care who they lost to during the regular season. IT'S THE PLAYOFFS, BABY!!!

I'm not sure how 11 games in a row is overrated, especially after losing your best player. Did anyone ever say they were winning the Superbowl? And they just won a playoff game on the road. So where is the overrated coming from again?

• Like 2

In terms on NE my point comes from the overwhelming homerism I'm hearing ( not here) saying They are a shoe in to win the afc. I'm saying they aren't even a shoe in to win next week. I like how KC matches up. You're right about KC.. no matter who you play , 11 straight wins in the NFL is very tough to do

• Like 1

In terms on NE my point comes from the overwhelming homerism I'm hearing ( not here) saying They are a shoe in to win the afc. I'm saying they aren't even a shoe in to win next week. I like how KC matches up. You're right about KC.. no matter who you play , 11 straight wins in the NFL is very tough to do

I agree. I think they matchup really well with NE. KC is playing textbook on both sides, too conservative at times, but they're doing everything right. It should be a BORING, but interesting game. :lol:

Edited by Shaft

I agree. I think they matchup really well with NE. KC is playing textbook on both sides, too conservative at times, but they're doing everything right. It should be a BORING, but interesting game. :lol:

The Patriots are rarely boring.

The Patriots are rarely boring.

LOL...I can't stand those mothas, but you're right. I'm just struggling to see anyone playing KC exciting. LOL

ETA: NE has been struggling lately. I just don't see how this will be an exciting game.

Edited by Shaft

The Patriots really feel like an one and done team this year and in the worst shape ever heading into playoff in all of the Tom Brady era.

I think it'll be close, but don't underestimate how huge this Maclin injury is for KC. Collins will be able to cover Kelce much better than any of the HOU LBs, so it'll probably be up to Albert Wilson and Chris Conley to carry the passing game. :weird: Chiefs are really going to need to get West/Ware rolling in order to win.
  • Like 1

I think it'll be close, but don't underestimate how huge this Maclin injury is for KC. Collins will be able to cover Kelce much better than any of the HOU LBs, so it'll probably be up to Albert Wilson and Chris Conley to carry the passing game. :weird: Chiefs are really going to need to get West/Ware rolling in order to win.

I am guessing that it will be a fairly defensive game with a pretty low score and lots of punting

Personally... I'd like to see this particular game end with a tractor beam from outer space picking up gilette stadium and dropping it in a volcano... But that's just me...

That aside I think you have to view this as week 1 of a brand new season. Its been proven time and time again that regular season performances mean precisely d!ck come playoff time. My prediction is that Brady will have alot of trouble with the KC defensive line. Everyone knows how the story ends when teams get consistent pressure on Brady.

Hate to admit this as a Denver fan, but people are sleeping on KC.

I'm just hoping Reid can duplicate his stellar performance from last season's matchup with NE. Totally whipped Belichick in the coaching chess match. One of his finest games since coming over to KC.

Oh I believed you, but he immediately grabbed his knee, they were checking his knee while he was down. Seems weird

I'm guessing he strained it pretty bad (that was the preliminary diagnosis), but nothing that shows up on the MRI. I was pretty surprised by the results as well.

As a pats homer i have to say KC is going to be a tough game. luckily edelman is coming back so thatll help, especially with maclin most likely missing ths game. i have a bad feeling about this game and hope the Pats win, but its gunna be tough.