[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings vs. Seahawks

Zooty

I'm cold

Wasn't expecting much passing from Minny, now even less but I think Sea can stop AP and a one-dimensional offense.

Seattle without Lynch should still be able to run. Passing could be tougher.

Looking forward to Sherman and his bank-robber mask

Sea- 20

Min- 13

Edited by Zooty

Bud grant!!! :lol: That was awesome

That was great, however, reports have just come in that his arms fell off upon his return to the luxury box.

Unfortunate.

Does Bennett have my 4 year olds little tikes shoulder pads on or is just me

Many of them wear those pads now as they have much less restriction of movement.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say everyone started Peterson in SPIT

Absolutely, makes total sense.

Besides no one uses their shoulders to tackle

Well, Burfict uses them to attempt to be head WRs.

• Like 1

How do they not at least re-spot and measure after the challenge?

Spotting the ball is subjective and there must be even enough indisputable video evidence that the spot was wrong before a re-spot is done. By saying "stands" the ref said there was not enough evidence that the spot was wrong.

So far, terrible playing calling by Carroll, I mean really? Going for it on 4th and 13? Only to gain a few yards? That was just flat out stupid. Kick the field goal there, if you miss you are giving it to them anyway in basically the same field position.

The defense is doing what they are supposed to be doing. But....the low snaps on punts, the play clock issues, Wilson overthrows...they better get their act together on offense or they will loose without question and likely badly.

Wth ? Why no field goal attempt. They even said wind was not bad. Carroll may have bet Vikes today as going for it in 4th and 13 instead of trying a 47 year field goal with a very good kicker just makes no sense . Smh

It's obvious Hauscka wasn't hitting 45+ field goals with any kind of consistency in pre-game warmups.

I dunno. I get playing in the elements, but at some point, it really starts having a negative effect on the game. Games like this really make me glad that the super bowl is (usually) in a dome / warm-weather city.