[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings vs. Seahawks

Zooty

Any Vikes guys know why Turner has completely ignored Rudolph now for 6 quarters of football? Especially in this matchup where the Hawks non-strength has to be TE and slot receiver? I just don't get it.

Wright is a pretty good coverage LB, and it seems like he's frequently matched up on opposing TEs.

I said it last night too in another game that I do not have a vested interest in, and I'll say it again when I do have a vested interest.

BOOOOORRRRRIIIIIING.

Stupid play calling, horrible clock management, too f'ing cold, all around bad football. Just hope my heehawks can straighten themselves out and pull this game out of their arse.

Possibly although I did not hear anything said about that but we are talking 4th and 13 not 4th and 3. You have to try a FG imho

Agree 100%, stupid not to try a FG there, ended up with only slightly worse field position if you miss.

Possibly although I did not hear anything said about that but we are talking 4th and 13 not 4th and 3. You have to try a FG imho

Disagree. If he was missing sub-50ish yard FG in after FG in warmups due to the weather...you certainly don't try it in the game. And they certainly don't punt there either.

The Hawks are going to loose and I'm comfortable with that. The Vikes are the better team today. Carroll came out with horrible play calling, too conservative, and totally unorganized. Completely unacceptable for a playoff game. I had a funny feeling this year that many of our wins were smoke and mirrors against poor teams and its definitely getting exposed today.

Best of luck to the vikes, although I think they will get spanked by Ariz.

The Hawks are going to loose and I'm comfortable with that. The Vikes are the better team today. Carroll came out with horrible play calling, too conservative, and totally unorganized. Completely unacceptable for a playoff game. I had a funny feeling this year that many of our wins were smoke and mirrors against poor teams and its definitely getting exposed today.

:lol: reverse jinx attempt?

There's alot of game left here...

Absolutely. Just because the PK wasn't zinging them in practice is no reason to try a play with a far lesser chance of success.

after sea sucks out n wins this you don't get to root for them til next yr..
  • Like 2