[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has Jordan Reed surpassed Gronk?

Gronk87

Seriously?

point proven once again . truly incredible ...yes he is serious or he would not be asking ...any reason why you have to immediately talk down to him ? you really dont see it do you ?? ...man that's very sad

Edited by isleseeya

Both injured prone, Gronk is a guarantee almost every game. Reed is situational and will have let downs and even more injuries. Def Gronk, Reed and Walker top 3 TE.

I'd still take Olsen over Walker or Reed, but yea Gronk is still consensus #1.

point proven once again . truly incredible ...yes he is serious or he would not be asking ...any reason why you have to immediately talk down to him ? you really dont see it do you ?? ...man that's very sad

Oh now you're going to stalk me here too? You sad little 'tard. Go away.

And if I'm such an "arrogant prick", why do you consistently like my posts here? Just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. It's worked well with the other box of rocks here.

Edited by darin3
  • Like 1

Oh now you're going to stalk me here too? You sad little 'tard. Go away.

And if I'm such an "arrogant prick", why do you consistently like my posts here? Just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. It's worked well with the other box of rocks here.

BOOM!

Nope Olsen is 3rd or 4th he's great but, not consistent. Here is my top 4 TE.

Gronk

Walker

Olsen

Reed

Everyone else is subpar icluding Kelce at a distant fourth.

So if Olsen is 3rd or 4th, and Reed occupies one of the remaining, how exactly is Kelce "Subpar at a distant fourth" but not part of your top 4?

Edited by jamesplante11

Gronk

Walker

Olsen

Reed

So if Olsen is 3rd or 4th, and Reed occupies one of the remaining, how exactly is "Subpar at a distant fourth" but not part of your top 4?

Haha I thought the same thing, but then I saw who posted that statement. BIGDAWGS doesn't really have a clue what he is talking about. He just types things that he thinks make him sound smart.

What? I never said he wasn't top 4 you moron. I know more about FF then you ever could and my record proves it. All I was saying only an IDIOT takes Reed in first 2 rounds or Olsen but, Gronk will only last 2 rounds. Gronk is an elite monster Reed had one great year, Olsen was subpar because he was double teamed a lot. Still a great year but, with Benjamin out it hurt him. Olsen was the 5th ranked TE in FF on ESPN FF. Barnidge was #3 and he's not even mentioned here. You don't know crap about FF and that's why I destroy people like you in leagues. This forum is full of people trying to tear other people down to cover up there lack of intelligence. Get a clue don't post just to be a jerk with nothing to say.

What? I never said he wasn't top 4 you moron. I know more about FF then you ever could and my record proves it. All I was saying only an IDIOT takes Reed in first 2 rounds or Olsen but, Gronk will only last 2 rounds. Gronk is an elite monster Reed had one great year, Olsen was subpar because he was double teamed a lot. Still a great year but, with Benjamin out it hurt him. Olsen was the 5th ranked TE in FF on ESPN FF. Barnidge was #3 and he's not even mentioned here. You don't know crap about FF and that's why I destroy people like you in leagues. This forum is full of people trying to tear other people down to cover up there lack of intelligence. Get a clue don't post just to be a jerk with nothing to say.

I'm not even going to go into the whole better then this guy that guy thing, but why don't you go read your own post? You clearly listed your top 4, then followed it up by saying "Everyone else is subpar icluding Kelce at a distant fourth."

So in your own words

Gronk

Walker

Olsen

Reed

1. Gronk

2. Walker

3. Olsen

4. Reed

5. Kelce

I was merely stating the fact that Kelce can not be a subpar 4th if you have already named your top 4, he would be 5th.

Oh so I messed up by not saying distant 5th. So what? You know what I meant and he's really 6th I forgot Barnidge. You attacked me for a ranking miscue. Come on give me a break. Some people here are really insightful and some just want to break you down. I can't understand it I guess that's why some people just don't get along for no reason at all. I know FF, I shouldn't of said you don't that was immature. But, I know I'm good because I play in highly competitive leagues and do well every season. That said I've come to the realization that you can stand on your head about a player I don't like and lose and I can do the same. Getting the right mixture, proper waiver management, avoiding injuries and luck win championships.

Wow you know big words. And one you are wrong on is he showed aggression towards me first. Don't want to get attacked don't attack period! You're not going to punk me out with your long winded speech on bull poop. They are my rankings imo that is what is asked for here Advice is opinions. Olsen is a great TE. But, if I can get Walker in the 6th and pick up a great RB,QB, or WR where you took Olsen I will be ahead of you in depth every time.I had Walker and Reed I destroyed the guy who had Gronk. Every FF player knows everything you mentioned or they suck! Your showing aggression towards me and spinning it. And I said some people want to break you down. A.K.A YOU!

I was trying to trade Reed all season in one dynasty league. I have ASJ and Maxx Williams, plus had the crusty Charles Clay and Jared Cook too. Just didn't think Reed could stay healthy and forecast ASJ as my starter of the future with Williams being a solid backup. Wanted to get value out of Reed ASAP.

Boy am I glad that no one bit. Now I'll probably try to deal Williams or ASJ.

Reed's awesome when healthy... I've said he's probably the #2 TE behind Gronk when healthy. And there's the rub. The guy can't stay healthy. That said, Gronk isn't exactly a model of consistency health-wise himself. But in an either or situation, I'd take Gronk over Reed 100 times out of 100.

Edited by darin3