[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB - WAS

loaf

Who'd have thought that the loss of Jordy Nelson would lead to Green Bay's offense imploding. You can't really blame Rodgers that much though, Lacy was horrendous, and Cobb disappeared without Nelson to draw coverage. That offensive line has been pathetic as well. Even great QBs become ordinary when they don't have any time.

Rogers is starting to heat up and look like his old self. Watch out, because if they start rolling, they will be hard to stop! Can't keep a good qb down for long, especially in the playoffs.

Rogers is starting to heat up and look like his old self. Watch out, because if they start rolling, they will be hard to stop! Can't keep a good qb down for long, especially in the playoffs.

The whole offense is looking better. Should be a good 4th QT.

Disappointing end to a promising season where I had absolutely ZERO expectations going into the season. I'll take going from 4-12 (last place) to 9-7 (first place) with a home playoff game any time, regardless of how pathetic the division competition was. With Scot McCloughin in charge of personnel there is hope this team will continue to grow.

I have very mixed emotions on D-Jax and whether they'll try to bring him back. As stated throughout this thread, he does make more than his share of bone-headed mistakes, but damn, when he's in the lineup it sure does open things up for them to do other things. I'm somewhat disappointed they didn't take any shots downfield yesterday, but it was so windy at FedEx I somewhat understand. Anyway, the 'Skins probably won't be able to retain both he and Garçon due to cap limitations and neither likely willing to restructure, so the consensus amongst local media is that Garçon will be the odd man out.

Oh well, I'm excited to see what happens during the offseason and look forward to next season as this team in moving in the right direction (IMO).

None of the remaining teams are without warts, so it will be interesting to see who survives to SB 50...ciao!

• Like 1

GB was absolutely brutalized when they Played the Cards a few weeks back. It could happen again but we shall see. GB D is fiesty and Rodgers is Rodgers. Thats why they play the games