[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB - WAS

loaf

Weren't the Vikings brutalized by the Seahawks the last time they played too? Turned out to be a pretty close game...

Weren't the Vikings also missing their top 4 defensive players that game (2 were inactive and the other 2 got hurt during)?

Care to wager bro?

Not at all. I think Arizona wins. I actually think Arizona goes all the way. Im just saying it may not be a carbon copy of the beating they took a few weeks back. That same Cardinals team got spanked pretty handily by Seattle .any given Sunday and all. Wouldnt surprise me in the least if Arizona drubs them again

Edited by whomper

Not at all. I think Arizona wins. I actually think Arizona goes all the way. Im just saying it may not be a carbon copy of the beating they took a few weeks back. That same Cardinals team got spanked pretty handily by Seattle .any given Sunday and all. Wouldnt surprise me in the least if Arizona drubs them again

I think Arizona not only wins this weekend but they do so by at least 2 touchdowns minimum .

Edited by isleseeya

should've known a dude in Chicago and a Bears fan would have to tear down an example of how a Green Bay team might, just might not get annihilated..

My opinion has zero to do with the team I follow. It has plenty to do with historical data and how AZ schemes compared to the lame Washington D especially.

I agree %100.

No games are carbon copies of each other, schemes are, and how teams match up against each other also.

I believe the 4 best teams have made it to the NFC semi's and this should be a great game. Rodgers was not only under duress a couple of weeks ago, he was in danger of getting hurt with all the hits he took. Now, he showed his hurry up, get em off-sides card and Washington was not able to handle the tempo, without a shut down corner, and with a pedestrian front 4 that could not stop the run.

This won't be the same type of blowout, but I'd be giving 10+ easily in this one, so anything under that will be gravy. There are too many offensive weapons for AZ with a stout D. Hope I'm wrong and it's a barn burner!

GB played a sorry defense...AZ is anything but and will pressure Rodgers in a big way. He is going to get murdered.

And the Vikings were going to be torched by the Seahawks. And most thought the Packers would lose (and some even thought Rodgers is ordinary or worse).

GB was absolutely brutalized when they Played the Cards a few weeks back. It could happen again but we shall see. GB D is fiesty and Rodgers is Rodgers. Thats why they play the games

Hey look a rational NFL fan, part of a dying breed.

Weren't the Vikings brutalized by the Seahawks the last time they played too? Turned out to be a pretty close game...

Wow another one. I know I didn't post it here but after reading DMD's projections/predictions I told my brother "No way the Vikings get beat like that again, in their house in subzero temps."

No games are carbon copies of each other, schemes are, and how teams match up against each other also.

I believe the 4 best teams have made it to the NFC semi's and this should be a great game. Rodgers was not only under duress a couple of weeks ago, he was in danger of getting hurt with all the hits he took. Now, he showed his hurry up, get em off-sides card and Washington was not able to handle the tempo, without a shut down corner, and with a pedestrian front 4 that could not stop the run.

This won't be the same type of blowout, but I'd be giving 10+ easily in this one, so anything under that will be gravy. There are too many offensive weapons for AZ with a stout D. Hope I'm wrong and it's a barn burner!

The early line is 7, if you're giving 10 you might find some takers on that bet.