[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope y'all are watching the National Championship game...

BA Baracus

Tremendous game, loved watching it. May be the best game I've watched all season, college or pro.

These dam big plays are sealing the deal. SMH

Yep, Clemson completely forgot to cover the TE. Good calls from Bama.

ROLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE! OJ HOWARD, we knew he had it in `em, just never really brought it. He murdered some folks tonight. Now the ring fits, cause he didn't quit.

:lol: Sure you did...

And that's the problem with Bama fans. I'm going to be hearing this tripe for months now. :doh:

Well, his whole time here, everyone has always wondered why in the world Howard wasn't involved more in the offense. When he did get a chance, he'd often drop passes while wide open. With his physical attributes it always seemed like he was constantly underperforming. Guess he was saving it all for the last big game. I didn't mean to say I expected last night, not by a long shot, but it was what Bama fans had been hoping for the whole time he's been here.

edit: also, it helped a whole lot that Clemson never bothered to cover him.

Edited by WildTurkey