[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chip Kelly to the 49ers

Montana is da Man

I'm not sure what I think about this as a Carlos Hyde dynasty owner.

Hyde is their best offensive talent when healthy. He should be used allot

he'll be traded for someone anyone that used to play at Oregon.

• Like 4

Lets just bury him before he even puts the whistle on for the niners. I for one am going to try and be optimistic hell the guy is a good football mind 43-7 at Oregon and 10-6 in his first 2 years in Philly. I'm definitely happy about the chance at being better l mean it doesnt get worse than the last place offense in the NFL. Don't forget that Kaep was great when he was able to use his legs to his advantage. I will wait and see before I make anymore judgements about it. I'll let the 90% of others that will judge have at it all off season.

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Would be glad to hear he's keeping Kaep, as that would end the rumors that Hue Jackson wants to bring him to CLE.

I can understand trying to be optimistic with a new coaching hire, I've been doing it for 15+ years and now I guess an 8th coach.

• Like 1

Lets just bury him before he even puts the whistle on for the niners. I for one am going to try and be optimistic hell the guy is a good football mind 43-7 at Oregon and 10-6 in his first 2 years in Philly. I'm definitely happy about the chance at being better l mean it doesnt get worse than the last place offense in the NFL. Don't forget that Kaep was great when he was able to use his legs to his advantage. I will wait and see before I make anymore judgements about it. I'll let the 90% of others that will judge have at it all off season.

I just don't see it ending well. I don't see how Kelly and Baalke will get along.

I hope I'm wrong, I hope Kaep will revert back to 2012 - 2013 Kaep. Chip Kelly should be able to bring out the best of him. However, I would have preferred a more seasoned coach.

I just don't see it ending well. I don't see how Kelly and Baalke will get along.

I hope I'm wrong, I hope Kaep will revert back to 2012 - 2013 Kaep. Chip Kelly should be able to bring out the best of him. However, I would have preferred a more seasoned coach.

I agree and am wondering how that relationship works... Let's call it this a boom or bust hire it's either gonna be a great call and a steal or a total debacle there will be no middle ground Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe
  • Like 1

Would be glad to hear he's keeping Kaep, as that would end the rumors that Hue Jackson wants to bring him to CLE.

I can understand trying to be optimistic with a new coaching hire, I've been doing it for 15+ years and now I guess an 8th coach.

RGIII