[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Brown is out...

Shaft

That really takes a lot of pressure off of our secondary. Brown was the only guy who could really blow up our press man coverage scheme. I feel pretty good about Talib taking Bryant out of most plays and Wheaton is, well, Wheaton. I really like our defense to slow down that PIT offense a good deal now. Unfortunately, I don't have much confidence that our offense can get much going against their D.

Ultimately, I think that the Steeler D is going to still keep this game close and that it will be a late 4th quarter drive or turnover that seals the victory for one of these teams. With the line moving to -7 for the Broncos, I would be getting behind the Steelers to cover, but the Broncos to win.

• Like 1

That really takes a lot of pressure off of our secondary. Brown was the only guy who could really blow up our press man coverage scheme. I feel pretty good about Talib taking Bryant out of most plays and Wheaton is, well, Wheaton. I really like our defense to slow down that PIT offense a good deal now. Unfortunately, I don't have much confidence that our offense can get much going against their D.

Ultimately, I think that the Steeler D is going to still keep this game close and that it will be a late 4th quarter drive or turnover that seals the victory for one of these teams. With the line moving to -7 for the Broncos, I would be getting behind the Steelers to cover, but the Broncos to win.

Agreed. Their remaining WRs obviously demand attention, even if they're not AB they're still pros. However I have to wonder if the abscence of the best WR in football may inspire Wade Phillips to get cute with some of his blitz packages. You know TJ Ward loves to get after the QB.

If Landry Jones starts, 2015 may see 2 playoff shutouts. Potentially no Ben, no AB, no DeAngelo against Denver's well rested and mostly healthy orange crush 2.0? Man if that doesn't scream shutout I don't know what does.

I think Ben plays. His arm would have to be detached from his body to sit out a playoff game.

His presence alone makes a big difference. I remember when defenses were trying to control Brown and Bryant, and Wheaton had his best games. Ben makes any defense a little worried.

Edited by Shaft

His presence alone makes a big difference. I remember when defenses were trying to control Brown and Bryant, and Wheaton had his best games. Ben makes any defense a little worried.

True, but not defense only have to worry about Bryant and Wheaton, and it's allot easier to shut those two down when there is no Brown on the field.

True, but not defense only have to worry about Bryant and Wheaton, and it's allot easier to shut those two down when there is no Brown on the field.

When Bryant was out, it was Heyward-Bey putting up good numbers in the beginning of the season. They have weapons.

Yes somebody please post that when he does, I want to see that tool eat some crow.

When did the PIT D start getting props for being so good that people fear they cannot score on them. They're 12 in total yards allowed, 11 in points allowed. Wow, they'er tied for 3rd in turnovers, and 3rd in sacks too. Guess they're better than I realized. Still I think the Broncos can score on them, especially with the sheriff back in the saddle.

Pitt's given up the 3rd most pass yds in the league.

If noodle arm can get it out on time and accurately he'll light them up

This. If the front line is held in check, Peyton will destroy a very bad secondary. Edited by tazinib1