[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nice story by Demaryius Thomas

DMD

That is a cool story about him. He certainly is more forgiving than me. I'm not sure I would be able to forgive my mother so easily. But then I have no clue what that would be like so what do I know.

So true, and a bit of a wakeup call to most of us raised in relatively good conditions compared to this. Judging how these guys act, what they do once they make it.

These are the kind of stories that NFL Network does well in their Football Life specials. The one about Brandon Marshall and his dealing with social anxiety was very interesting, made me look at him quite differently.

Love the DT story (still reading it), and a big fan since I had him on my fantasy team his rookie year.

Good on the prez for commuting her sentence.

Great article. Hopefully stories like these that connect real issues to the celebrated athletes we care about will help people understand how tragically flawed the war on drugs and the prison industrial complex are.

In other words, it's equally tragic if it happened to Demaryius' neighbor's mom.

The one about Brandon Marshall and his dealing with social anxiety was very interesting, made me look at him quite differently.

I think it was a lot more than social anxiety, but for sure I have so much respect for Marshall since hearing him speak out about it.

Edited by pun