[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lynch

jamesplante11

Carroll traded for Lynch in the early part of his Seahawk tenure. Lynch was the key guy/initial guy/poster child of the new era Hawks in turning things around. His running style set the tone for the organization over the last 5 years. Lynch is revered by Hawk fans, still a lot of people's favorite player. It was disappointing that in his last game he didn't really get an opportunity to make one last impact.

Lynch's current contract isn't guaranteed next year and counts as 6+ million against the cap; he isn't going to take a massive pay cut. 30 years old and on the decline. It's been a great run and it was awesome to watch.

Carroll traded for Lynch in the early part of his Seahawk tenure. Lynch was the key guy/initial guy/poster child of the new era Hawks in turning things around. His running style set the tone for the organization over the last 5 years. Lynch is revered by Hawk fans, still a lot of people's favorite player. It was disappointing that in his last game he didn't really get an opportunity to make one last impact.

Lynch's current contract isn't guaranteed next year and counts as 6+ million against the cap; he isn't going to take a massive pay cut. 30 years old and on the decline. It's been a great run and it was awesome to watch.

He is probably still pissed about the SB last year, and rightfully so.

He is probably still pissed about the SB last year, and rightfully so.

He should be!!!!!! He didn't even complain about it. Despite what people think about him, he's carried himself well on and off the field. I hope he gets a few more years in and can pump his stats up to hall of fame level numbers. I believe if Seattle got the ring he would be a lock for the HOF. Right now, he has a weak case for Canton.

• Like 2

I really want to bring him back. He's the toughest SOB on the field at all times, and that means something. I'd lay money he plays for the Pats next year.

As a Lynch owner, I pray this happens.

He should be!!!!!! He didn't even complain about it. Despite what people think about him, he's carried himself well on and off the field. I hope he gets a few more years in and can pump his stats up to hall of fame level numbers. I believe if Seattle got the ring he would be a lock for the HOF. Right now, he has a weak case for Canton.

And he's damn funny in commercials!

• Like 1

He would do very well with the pats.

He would get 1-2 more great years and a possible ring. I can't stand the Pats, but they would seriously help his case for the HOF. The Pats are good at getting the best out of players, just look what they did with stars like Corey Dillon and Randy Moss, they put up their best years with the Pats.

He would get 1-2 more great years and a possible ring. I can't stand the Pats, but they would seriously help his case for the HOF. The Pats are good at getting the best out of players, just look what they did with stars like Corey Dillon and Randy Moss, they put up their best years with the Pats.

Dillon did have his best year with the Pats; his first one, but once he got to the other side of 30 the following season his numbers dropped significantly. He was no slouch with Cincy either; 4 years of 1200+ yards.

Whether this year's injuries for Beast was an aberration or a sign of wear and tear is the unknown. I agree that New England would make sense.

How is this for coach speak when Pete was asked about Lynch's status:

“I don’t know how that’s going to go,” Carroll said. “I don’t know how any of these guys are going to go right now. I don’t know.

“Everything is just normal right now. Just everything remains to be known.”

Uhhh what? :fool:

Edited by Bobby Brown

He would seem to be a distraction, who appears to elevate his own self way above the other 52. I don't know of a single coach that could put up with that for too long. For a period of time - sure, but after that, I can see it being no bueno.

How many times does 12 go into 52? :unsure:

How about we just let a guy who isn't a good guy at all walk away from the spotlight and never return. Those who are saying he's a good guy haven't done much research.

Are you talking about the concealed possession of a firearm? Or the hit and run? I'm not excusing those events, but those were 6-7 years ago. I was living in Rochester, NY when he got those charges, so things from Buffalo always made news. He has the "Fam 1st foundation" and gives a lot to the Oakland area kids. The media is playing puppet master with viewers as usual. He isn't perfect but he gives back and doesn't ask for any kudos for it. So yeah, I'm okay with looking at him as a good guy.

Are you talking about the concealed possession of a firearm? Or the hit and run? I'm not excusing those events, but those were 6-7 years ago. I was living in Rochester, NY when he got those charges, so things from Buffalo always made news. He has the "Fam 1st foundation" and gives a lot to the Oakland area kids. The media is playing puppet master with viewers as usual. He isn't perfect but he gives back and doesn't ask for any kudos for it. So yeah, I'm okay with looking at him as a good guy.

I'm sure he is very involved with the kids. Or at least his representatives are...