[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will they be starters next year?

Norton

Maybe starters in name, but both will be rotational guys.

I don't know about that. Rawls looked "beast"-ly in a good number of spans this year. Who is going to really eat into his carries if Lynch is gone? F-Jax? Dude's like 50 and a COP back at best. Michael? :lol: Let's not open up that can o' worms.

Blue, I can see. Grimes and Polk are able bodies. They'll probably draft someone too.

I wouldn't be so sure Rawls gets by scot free. He's not an elite talent, they could easily bring someone in in the middle rounds or FA like Forte that takes a big chunk out of Rawls. This is a team that's only worried about winning, and they aren't about to go into the season with Rawls, Michael, and FJax at the position.

I wouldn't be so sure Rawls gets by scot free. He's not an elite talent, they could easily bring someone in in the middle rounds or FA like Forte that takes a big chunk out of Rawls. This is a team that's only worried about winning, and they aren't about to go into the season with Rawls, Michael, and FJax at the position.

I don't see them investing a ton of money in the position when they have a guy who proved capable of getting it done very cheaply for them. They have other areas on the team they need to put money into (the OL for example).

Rawls will be. Blue won't. Between the draft and strong FA class, Houston will upgrade.

I agree with this. Rawls is likely to be given the best chance to succeed if Seattle cuts ties with Lynch as he's really cheap and shown he can be the lead back.

I think Blue ends up as part of a rotation if Arian Foster, they'll find a bigger back to pair him with through the draft of FA.

I don't see them investing a ton of money in the position when they have a guy who proved capable of getting it done very cheaply for them. They have other areas on the team they need to put money into (the OL for example).

I agree with this . I think Rawls will get vast majority of the work as long as he is healthy

I just don't see Seattle putting all their eggs in Rawls' basket as they did with Lynch in that offense. Just too much riding on the health of one player.

They will bring in some depth/competition, but they won't spend much draft capital or salary cap to do it. I'd guess a 5th round pick at most, but more likely an UDFA or a minimum salary veteran after the season starts.

I want no part of Alfred Blue.

Thomas Rawls is the kind of guy to draft in rounds 5 through 8 and hope for the best. It's impossible to predict if he'll be a full-time running back. His 5.6 yards-per-carry this year is nice, though. I'll wait until round 6 or 7 to draft him since he might fall that far.

Agree on Blue.

We won't know Rawls draft cost for a while. If he is looking like the clear starter in late August, people will reach for him as early as the 2nd.

• Like 1

Alfred Blue is just a better version of Christine Michael. Every year we hear the hype and every year he is pretty disappointing. Granted, not to the level of Michael, but he is still never as good as we are told he is supposed to be. I hate having guys like that on my team because I always get tempted to start them and get burned. Then, I never start them on the few weeks that they actually do good.

In my opinion, Rawls will be given a lot of the work at least early in the season. If he does well, he secures the job, but if he falters a bit I expect the Seahawks to go to more of committee. I would draft him around round 3 or 4.