[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Differing league (fantasy) rules and setups...

sksmith

Placing this here mainly for visibility purposes, but knowing it may be deemed more appropriate for Find A League forum and won't argue semantics should that be the case...

A lot of differing structures out there for dynasty leagues (non-IDP) and am most interested in those that utilize contract years and free agency (including restricted, franchise tags, etc). If anyone can provide me with a copy of your league rules/constitution that outlines functionality of those options, it would be greatly appreciated (pm-ing me with copy/paste is fine if can't do a link to it)

And, yes, blind bid waivers is the only way to go.

Edited by sksmith

If you go through the Both league forum list, most of the all of them them have rules posted there. Just ignore the IDP part.

check out Any Time, Any place franchise tag rule

The ATAP FT rule is ridiculous, IMO. I think there are far better ways of doing it. Just my :2cents:

But yes, peruse a few of the older leagues and you should get a good foundation.

The ATAP FT rule is ridiculous, IMO. I think there are far better ways of doing it. Just my :2cents:

But yes, peruse a few of the older leagues and you should get a good foundation.

I didn't say it was good but it is different.

I'm not sure I have ever seen a FT rule I do like but I know I like having a FT

Curious as to why you think it is ridiculous? How would you do it (honest question)?