[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RGIII...

tazinib1

I might be in the minority, but I think he's still starter material. Obviously he won't be back with the Redskins next year so where does he end up? He's certainly better than some of the junk QB's teams threw on the field last year.

Edited by tazinib1

I have a gut feeling this isn't happening

Why? Johnny Football? I'd be shocked if one doesn't end up there. Romo is about to turn 36 (!!!!) and both QBs have Texas ties and would be crowd-pleasers.

Do you think Jerrah has his sights set on a college up-and-comer? I think that'd be a massive mistake.

I think RG3 would be in line for a nice career resurrection in Big D.

Why? Johnny Football? I'd be shocked if one doesn't end up there. Romo is about to turn 36 (!!!!) and both QBs have Texas ties and would be crowd-pleasers.

Do you think Jerrah has his sights set on a college up-and-comer? I think that'd be a massive mistake.

I think RG3 would be in line for a nice career resurrection in Big D.

Yep, I have a feeling its gonna be Johnny. And my dear God I hope I'm wrong :( Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

I might be in the minority, but I think he's still starter material. Obviously he won't be back with the Redskins next year so where does he end up? He's certainly better than some of the junk QB's teams threw on the field last year.

I agree, but I do think he still needs some work. I think good QB coach, an offensive line & an offensive scheme that better suits his skills would do wonders for him.

Yup Dallas or Cleveland

Rumors of Dallas signing either RG3 or Manziel to backup Romo continue to spread. Obviously RG3 is far more proven and far less a headcase. But Manziel has the draw of Texas fans (they still think he is a God and the Browns ruined him). Didn't realize RG3 has Texas ties too.

Browns are pretty quite about plans at QB, they still have McCown on contract, as well as Austin Davis and Manziel. I doubt Manziel is on the roster come June, and doubt either McCown or Davis is the full time starter.

Would BUF be a good fit for RG3. I doubt Houston is, though they're a team likely to look at upgrading QB in FA while they still have a good D, Hopkins and some potential on offense.

Don't they already have a QB just like RGIII in Taylor?

I'm probably in the minority on this, but I would rather have Manziel as a backup than RGIII. I wouldn't want either of them as a starter.

Yep, forgot about that. Read something recently where Bills fans were talking about drafting a QB this year, and talking about EJ Emanuel. May have been old stuff from before 2015 season, or else they're uhnappy with Taylor and were referring to the last QBs drafted.

Bills are NEVER gonna be successful until they stop swapping out starting QBs every other year. Tyrod Taylor was pretty damn good this season given what he had to work with. Gezus - it's no wonder the Bills have to severely overpay talent to come there - why else would they want to play there..

• Like 2

Yep, I have a feeling its gonna be Johnny. And my dear God I hope I'm wrong :(

Please baby Jesus..Please dont bring Johhny to Dallas. I dont care if he offered to play for free. Please dont

• Like 1

Bills are NEVER gonna be successful until they stop swapping out starting QBs every other year. Tyrod Taylor was pretty damn good this season given what he had to work with. Gezus - it's no wonder the Bills have to severely overpay talent to come there - why else would they want to play there..

Exactly. They have some decent talent in place, if they make a few upgrade via draft / free agency they can be a better team next season.

Keep in mind I was talking about FANS, fans always want somebody fired, QB, coach, GM, owner.

Trust me I agree completely that swapping out QB every year is bad, I've watched it in action.

As for JF, so long as he is gone from CLE I don't care. If we can get something in return great. And if he can go to a team like Dallas and cause them problems, all the better.

• Like 1