[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pro Bowl

rajncajn

I forgot it was on. but I haven't watched it in over 10 years anyways. you know it has hit an all time low when Teddy Bridgewater is playing in the pro-bowl. He has to be the least deserving player ever to play in that game. I like Teddy and think he has a bright future but c'mon.

Raise of hands who had no idea it was today.

Raise of hands who still didn't miss it.

I knew it was on Sunday, sometime at night, and didn't care. Like most I haven't watched in a long time, All-Star games were never really that interesting to me. The more contrived and silly you make them the worse they are. The NFL takes the cake with all the rule changes and now this stupid fantasy draft nonsense. Which apparently is also on TV and has viewers :crazy: (I noticed while flipping channels Wednesday on NFLN.)

So long as somebody is willing to pay the NFL to the rights for it it will continue. And I can see why they do since it still gets good ratings (not compared to real NFL games but almost anything else).

Why do they even bother really? It is little more than two-hand touch wearing helmets for some reason. It is pretty much unwatchable in terms of supposedly football by the best players.

• Like 1