[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How good will Josh Gordon be next year?

tgs5495

There are a lot of unknowns in Cleveland at the moment. That along with Gordon's prior offenses make him a very risky asset to bank on. Personally I fail to see a reason to not keep Fitz in the 10th as he has been both good and reliable with Palmer behind the helm.

Gordon has the higher ceiling, Fitz has the higher floor. Keeping the higher floor gives you more flexibility in the draft then keeping the higher risk IMO. Odds are you really want him, he'll could still be available in the mid rounds depending on how the ADP is affected over the offseason/preseason.

There is also some talk about him going to the Patriots.. if that somehow happens there is no way I can give him up. correct?

If he goes to the Patriots, I would definitely take him. I mean look what Randy Moss did there. I know Gordon is not at that level, but he's shown flashes of brilliance on the field and I think the Patriots would keep him in check.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=579160

He will get suspended again. He always does

Except when he doesn't, he is the #1 WR in the league.

Write him off at your own peril.

Being able to keep him at 16th round cost makes the investment risk WAY lower than if you try to draft him.

I bet he will be going in the 4th to 5th round come August. That is a major risk. 16th round is almost zero risk.

This is a no brainer IMO.