[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Advice

Helpmeout

Tough decision. Both Gurley and Robinson are great value. How do your keeper settings work? Can you keep the same guy in the same round for many many years? If so, I would go with Gurley. If this year was any indication, he is going to be a top-5 guy for years

• Like 1

Tough decision. Both Gurley and Robinson are great value. How do your keeper settings work? Can you keep the same guy in the same round for many many years? If so, I would go with Gurley. If this year was any indication, he is going to be a top-5 guy for years

We're only allowed to keep our keeper for one year, but there's been a change to the keeper process 2 years in a row now so I would not be surprised if a change was to come this year as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Standard scoring makes lean towards Gurley. Good RB's seem to be at more of a premium than Wrs.. Robinson had 80 catches last year for which you got nothing.In 13 games with basically no QB and no clear WR Gurley had 1106 yds and 10 Td's on 229 carries while RObinson had 1400 yds. and 14 tds with 180 targets in 16 games. I agree that Rams Qb and WR situation has a bearing. When do you have to decide? Will it be after the draft? Gurley in the RB mix compared to Robinson in the WR mix seems like the better value. Just seems like there are more stud WRs than stud Rb's. You would still have a chance to get Robinson on the 10/10 pick.

• Like 1

Standard scoring makes lean towards Gurley. Good RB's seem to be at more of a premium than Wrs.. Robinson had 80 catches last year for which you got nothing.In 13 games with basically no QB and no clear WR Gurley had 1106 yds and 10 Td's on 229 carries while RObinson had 1400 yds. and 14 tds with 180 targets in 16 games. I agree that Rams Qb and WR situation has a bearing. When do you have to decide? Will it be after the draft? Gurley in the RB mix compared to Robinson in the WR mix seems like the better value. Just seems like there are more stud WRs than stud Rb's. You would still have a chance to get Robinson on the 10/10 pick.

I don't have to decide yet. I have to decide a week before the FF draft. I'm just too excited for FF to start up again

• Like 1