[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Broncos VS Panthers - Super Bowl 50 - The usual question | Who will win? |Watch Vid!

CrazyAnimal8

I put together a Super Bowl video for the two teams. I hope you guys like what I did for the broncos. I also left an inspirational message on there thanks to "win at all cost"... I am a big fan of the game and I spent a lot of energy and time to put this together. Some will like it some will hate it but in the end I would love to hear your feedback and also what do you guys think... who will take this game?

Thank you for your support. I appreciate it.

Edited by CrazyAnimal8

You listen to any media outlet at all, Carolina is going to drag Denver. they say Denvers offense can't score and that Carolina's offense is too strong to stop. Same storyline as the AFC Championship, so we'll see.

I like the broncos 26-20, as always in broncos dramatic fashion, holding off a 4th quarter drive.

• Like 1

You listen to any media outlet at all, Carolina is going to drag Denver. they say Denvers offense can't score and that Carolina's offense is too strong to stop. Same storyline as the AFC Championship, so we'll see.

I like the broncos 26-20, as always in broncos dramatic fashion, holding off a 4th quarter drive.

Well, there's a shocker

I still cannot understand how so many completely dismiss their chances. I think it is just a symptom of a societal or cultural shift where people feel they need to make bold predictions in order to be heard. Simply saying "Panters are the better team and could walk away, but the Broncos are good and could win too" is wishy-washy and not entertaining. The media does it, many fans do it.

Not that we needed another thread to discuss the SB, but I'm not going to support the "hey look at what I created click my link and send traffic to me" stuff. Especially when its clearly somebody knew here just to post that.

I still cannot understand how so many completely dismiss their chances.

Thats been my question throughout the last 2 weeks. Even as a broncos fan I concede that the Panthers are the more complete team, they've clearly been more consistent with what they do throughout the season and should probably be the favorites. But NOBODY is picking us to win, and that's remarkable to me. Just like NOBODY took us to beat a Pats team with all of their weapons back, but they were held to 18 points (and 6 of those came as a gift via a fumble at the 10). And I would argue that head to head Carolina's skill players aren't as good as the Pats skill players, and the Pats and Panthers defenses are both pretty good. So from a matchup standpoint I like our chances to AT LEAST keep it close if not win the damn thing.

• Like 2

This game reminds me of Denver vs Seahawks from a few years back. I remember thinking Denver had a chance and then after the game I said what was I thinking. Seattle defense was so good and Russell Wilson was very in control and unflappable ( very panther like so to speak )

So as I began thinking Denver had a chance the night afc championship ended i now think carolina wins and covers

30-21

Edited by isleseeya
  • Like 1

I still cannot understand how so many completely dismiss their chances. I think it is just a symptom of a societal or cultural shift where people feel they need to make bold predictions in order to be heard. Simply saying "Panters are the better team and could walk away, but the Broncos are good and could win too" is wishy-washy and not entertaining. The media does it, many fans do it.

Not that we needed another thread to discuss the SB, but I'm not going to support the "hey look at what I created click my link and send traffic to me" stuff. Especially when its clearly somebody knew here just to post that.

Don't be a hater bro. At least give me a chance to show you what I am capable of doing and than you can hate on me all you want.

As for someone posting things for hits. Yes, I want hits and I also want opinions and I love the game. If it wasn't for the love of the game I wouldn't make such videos. I would stick to what I do best which is gaming videos. My gaming videos got me 116 subscribers. I haven't gotten anything from my sports videos but I have gotten many viewers. Why? Because I never intend to grow my subscriber base. My main intention was to make people feel the love for Super Bowl and get pumped up. Just don't hate me for trying to be creative.

Much love peace.

That's the fan in you that believes it and I am sure that there is a good chance that could happen.

Thats been my question throughout the last 2 weeks. Even as a broncos fan I concede that the Panthers are the more complete team, they've clearly been more consistent with what they do throughout the season and should probably be the favorites. But NOBODY is picking us to win, and that's remarkable to me. Just like NOBODY took us to beat a Pats team with all of their weapons back, but they were held to 18 points (and 6 of those came as a gift via a fumble at the 10). And I would argue that head to head Carolina's skill players aren't as good as the Pats skill players, and the Pats and Panthers defenses are both pretty good. So from a matchup standpoint I like our chances to AT LEAST keep it close if not win the damn thing.

I think you made the best sense out of this whole thing. The Panthers definitely have a complete team but the Broncos have a chance if many factors stand. One of them being that they run the ball effectively. That's the key and if that happens this game will open up better than how the Broncos played against the Seahawks.

This game reminds me of Denver vs Seahawks from a few years back. I remember thinking Denver had a chance and then after the game I said what was I thinking. Seattle defense was so good and Russell Wilson was very in control and unflappable ( very panther like so to speak )

So as I began thinking Denver had a chance the night afc championship ended i now think carolina wins and covers

30-21

When Broncos played the Seahawks... But then there are those like linebacker Von Miller, cornerback Chris Harris Jr. and defensive end Derek Wolfe sidelined last Super Bowl. You guys forgot about these guys and the impact they had in the game. They're all healthy this game. :) This might not be the easiest road to glory for Cam and his squad.

I'm holding a ticket for over 45 so yes, I like the way you think

When Broncos played the Seahawks... But then there are those like linebacker Von Miller, cornerback Chris Harris Jr. and defensive end Derek Wolfe sidelined last Super Bowl. You guys forgot about these guys and the impact they had in the game. They're all healthy this game. :) This might not be the easiest road to glory for Cam and his squad.

Don't forget DeMacus Ware, TJ Ward and Aqib Talib weren't on the team then. Other than the stars, the depth on defense this year is insane with players like Shane Ray, Shaquill Barrett, and Silvester Williams able to come in relief of the big boys and the rush doesn't miss a beat. Wade Phillips calls a MUCH more aggresive style of defense than Del Rio did. John Fox basicly had the team in a position where "if Peyton can't win it, then we're gonna lose". That's why he no longer resides in Denver. The broncos win games by grinding out physicality now.

When people compare the 2013 Denver Broncos to the 2015 Denver Broncos they are comparing Apple's to mozzerla sticks.

• Like 1

Don't forget DeMacus Ware, TJ Ward and Aqib Talib weren't on the team then. Other than the stars, the depth on defense this year is insane with players like Shane Ray, Shaquill Barrett, and Silvester Williams able to come in relief of the big boys and the rush doesn't miss a beat. Wade Phillips calls a MUCH more aggresive style of defense than Del Rio did. John Fox basicly had the team in a position where "if Peyton can't win it, then we're gonna lose". That's why he no longer resides in Denver. The broncos win games by grinding out physicality now.

When people compare the 2013 Denver Broncos to the 2015 Denver Broncos they are comparing Apple's to mozzerla sticks.

Let's also not forget that manning is a totally different qb. In 2013 he was the mvp who throw 55 tds to 10 ints. This year he as thrown more ints to tds 11 to 17 including postseason. I'm not saying Broncos have no chance but to say this bronco team is so much better then the 2013 team is debatable at best.

Let's also not forget that manning is a totally different qb. In 2013 he was the mvp who throw 55 tds to 10 ints. This year he as thrown more ints to tds 11 to 17 including postseason. I'm not saying Broncos have no chance but to say this bronco team is so much better then the 2013 team is debatable at best.

Which version of the Broncos is "better" is certainly up for debate, but it depends on what your criteria is.

The 2013 Broncos had a shock & awe offense that pounced on (almost) every team they played early. Forcing the opponent to abandon the run making them 1 dimensional, therefor easier to defend. Its was a blast to watch as a fan. The problem with the team (proven by the Colts, Patriots, and Seahawks) is that they were really finesse team that couldnt handle physical teams. Put hands on the receivers and stop the run and the offense stalled. Defense wasnt good enough to hang with elite teams. And if you look at the strength of schedule for that year, youd see that they had a pretty easy road to division championship and 1st seed.

2015 Broncos are polar opposites. Offense sputtered the whole damn year even against teams that weren't that great. The defense on the other hand has been so dominant and physical that they were able to keep a terrible offense in every game of the year. As a fan, this year gave me high blood pressure but I know that this team is better fitted to win a championship even though they may not be as flashy just because they can keep the other team in check long enough for the offense to have a chance.

• Like 2

True that. Defense is a big part of the game. 2013 the Seahawks had the first strike and that really shook our boys... Our defense was too weak to help them gain their confidence back. This defense is not the same and they will make up for it in areas where in case the offense doesn't deliver...

Which version of the Broncos is "better" is certainly up for debate, but it depends on what your criteria is.

The 2013 Broncos had a shock & awe offense that pounced on (almost) every team they played early. Forcing the opponent to abandon the run making them 1 dimensional, therefor easier to defend. Its was a blast to watch as a fan. The problem with the team (proven by the Colts, Patriots, and Seahawks) is that they were really finesse team that couldnt handle physical teams. Put hands on the receivers and stop the run and the offense stalled. Defense wasnt good enough to hang with elite teams. And if you look at the strength of schedule for that year, youd see that they had a pretty easy road to division championship and 1st seed.

2015 Broncos are polar opposites. Offense sputtered the whole damn year even against teams that weren't that great. The defense on the other hand has been so dominant and physical that they were able to keep a terrible offense in every game of the year. As a fan, this year gave me high blood pressure but I know that this team is better fitted to win a championship even though they may not be as flashy just because they can keep the other team in check long enough for the offense to have a chance.

Well said.

WHAT A GAME!!

Congrats to the Broncos. Congrats to the Fans. Congrats to the Organization. Congrats to Peyton Manning, Demarcus Ware, TJ Ward, CJ Anderson, Von Miller, Stewart, Sanders, Trevathan, Aqib Talib, Roby, and every other player on that roster.

BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The beginning of the game my adrenaline was so pumped up and nasty that I had to take a seat. When Manning completed that first pass and didn't show any hesitation... I was excited. I knew right there that we have the confidence to stay in the game and if our defense delivers we will win... and what a delivery.. Von Miller with that strip and our boys get a TD!!! on the defensive side... WOW what a game.

Much love