[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Superman would have dove on it . . .

CaptainHook

Sorry, I think the guy is a fraud. Not the first time he has acted this way in a press conference, and won't be the last. If you're gonna dance after every first down, you need to step up and be a professional when you don't play well.

• Like 5

Man...I like watching Cam play. I wish he would have handled that press conference better than he did.

I've been one of Cam's reluctant defenders. Not diving on that ball when the game was still in doubt brings serious questions to his internal fortitude as a winner. His act during the press conference was completely classless; see Russell Wilson last year.

I think I'm done defending his dapping and celebratory actions. Everyone kept saying he was a chives, and they were right.

• Like 3

I've been one of Cam's reluctant defenders. Not diving on that ball when the game was still in doubt brings serious questions to his internal fortitude as a winner. His act during the press conference was completely classless; see Russell Wilson last year.

I think I'm done defending his dapping and celebratory actions. Everyone kept saying he was a chives, and they were right.

And the truth..shall set you free !!!!

• Like 1

I'm not interested in making excuses for the immature guy he is, and you'd like to see him put some effort into recovering that fumble. I just watched it over and over again, and he's either diving immediately for it, or once he took a few steps towards it, the ball was at his feet, and his only choice would have been to kick it. Hard to criticize anything other than "make some type of attempt"...but how that was bouncing, once he took a step towards the ball, he really couldn't do a thing and it made him look very silly.

I think it's sad how that play will take away from the fact that he was beat up all day, and actually put his team in a position to succeed, but his team mates really played poorly.

Man...I like watching Cam play. I wish he would have handled that press conference better than he did.

I was hoping to like watching CAM play when he was really being tested and not having it easy ...what i saw was not pretty on or off the field especially off the field

I'm not interested in making excuses for the immature guy he is, and you'd like to see him put some effort into recovering that fumble. I just watched it over and over again, and he's either diving immediately for it, or once he took a few steps towards it, the ball was at his feet, and his only choice would have been to kick it. Hard to criticize anything other than "make some type of attempt"...but how that was bouncing, once he took a step towards the ball, he really couldn't do a thing and it made him look very silly.

He's gotta dive, jump, reach, make some type of effort. Like Trevathan did on his fumble recovery. That was the GAME. You never know where that ball is gonna go, as witnessed by the fact it squirted out 10 yards back! GET ON THE GROUND!

Cam was very careless with the ball all night. There were two other occasions where he was ruled down by contact. Sloppy.

He's gotta dive, jump, reach, make some type of effort. Like Trevathan did on his fumble recovery. That was the GAME. You never know where that ball is gonna go, as witnessed by the fact it squirted out 10 yards back! GET ON THE GROUND!

Cam was very careless with the ball all night. There were two other occasions where he was ruled down by contact. Sloppy.

Cam thinks he will get back there again. Just like Marino did. :(

Cam thinks he will get back there again. Just like Marino did. :(

While I don't think Cam can or ever will hold a candle to Marino, I think this Panthers team is more complete than that Dolphins team. So there is at least a good chance the Panthers can get back in the next 2 or 3 years.

While I don't think Cam can or ever will hold a candle to Marino, I think this Panthers team is more complete than that Dolphins team. So there is at least a good chance the Panthers can get back in the next 2 or 3 years.

Hard to compare teams from the different eras, regardless the point is to not take things for granted. There are so many variables that getting back is not guaranteed. Free agency, injuries, harder schedules, all things that could lead to the team not making it back. The Patriots of these days are rare and both we and the Panthers should not assume that they are going to be able to reach that pinnacle again.

He must have recently watched some '06 Drew Brees game film on how to recover a fumble.

• Like 2

My wife asked "Is that the guy your sister went out on a date with?" I said "yeah, and she said he was fine as hell, but too dam immature." This was 3 years ago. My father echoed the sentiment. I begged for another date so I could get some good seats and my sister said "hellllllll no."