[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN Sunday NFL Countdown, Charles Woodson replaces Keyshawn Johnson

Wolverines Fan

Woodson will join the current cast of Chris Berman, Tom Jackson, Mike Ditka, and Cris Carter. However, many in the industry expect the lineup to last only one year, with even more changes coming in 2017 as the network tries to unload bloated salaries and simultaneously skew younger.

ESPN has been losing a lot of viewers in recent years and costs are always an issue. I would not be surprised to see them clean house next year.

I think they should all be replaced with hot women..

ughhh. Pam Oliver, Lisa Salters, the chick with the hugh growth on her face (Tracey Wolfson), Michele Tafoya

Pass

Melissa Stark, Erin Andrews, Stacey Dales, the chick from the Direct TV Sunday fantasy channel? Almost any of the ones on NFL network?

WIN!

• Like 5

ughhh. Pam Oliver, Lisa Salters, the chick with the hugh growth on her face (Tracey Wolfson), Michele Tafoya

Pass

Melissa Stark, Erin Andrews, Stacey Dales, the chick from the Direct TV Sunday fantasy channel? Almost any of the ones on NFL network?

WIN!

And Allie LaForce. :tup: I might start watching if they did this.

And Allie LaForce. :tup: I might start watching if they did this.

She got her start here in Cleveland on the local Fox station doing sports ;)

She is a former Miss Teen USA, but is married to MLB pitcher Joe Smith.

I only watch the end of MNF pregame for Come On Man segment.

Pass

WIN!

Just replace Boomer with Molly and I'd probably tune in for a few minutes :lol:

Does this mean we don't have to endure the old, tired and ridiculous "cmon man" segment?

You can simply not watch the pre-game or change the channel during one of the most popular segments in all of NFL pre-game shows. I specifically record just the last 15 minutes of pre-game on SNF to see it. What else during pre-game (ESPN or others) are you watching that are not mostly rehash of things you've heard a million times already.

From what I heard the segment will stay, it may have been Key's idea or pet bit, but ESPN owns it.

She is still smoking hot. Like a fine wine getting better with age...

Even in pants her legs look hot :tup:

You can simply not watch the pre-game or change the channel during one of the most popular segments in all of NFL pre-game shows

:lol:

Ok man you seriously have gone over the top or have a HUGH man crush on the segment cause trust me, it's not even close :lol:

But thanks for the laugh!!

:lol:

Ok man you seriously have gone over the top or have a HUGH man crush on the segment cause trust me, it's not even close :lol:

But thanks for the laugh!!

Most of the pre-game shows are just buffons laughing at each other, on Sunday AM I'd watch NFLN if I watch anything hoping to be some sort of analysis related to football. I don't care much for Boomer, so most of any show with him I won't tune in.

Its all opinion, I like the segment and find it amusing, and know others that do as well. Based on that I felt it was popular, you disagree and I could be wrong. What segments do you think are good and highly popular with the viewers?

I'm on another forum where people are always saying something like "can that stupid show/segment just be removed, I hate it." Well the fact that is it there is some indication that it isn't hated by all/many. And if it bothers you so much just don't watch. I hate American Idol and similar shows, I don't turn them on and complain about them. I don't care for most of the pre-game shows so I don't watch, if there is a piece like Come On Man I want to see I watch only that. Instead of asking for things to be canceled that you don't like, how about just not watching?

Most of the pre-game shows are just buffons laughing at each other, on Sunday AM I'd watch NFLN if I watch anything hoping to be some sort of analysis related to football. I don't care much for Boomer, so most of any show with him I won't tune in.

Its all opinion, I like the segment and find it amusing, and know others that do as well. Based on that I felt it was popular, you disagree and I could be wrong. What segments do you think are good and highly popular with the viewers?

I'm on another forum where people are always saying something like "can that stupid show/segment just be removed, I hate it." Well the fact that is it there is some indication that it isn't hated by all/many. And if it bothers you so much just don't watch. I hate American Idol and similar shows, I don't turn them on and complain about them. I don't care for most of the pre-game shows so I don't watch, if there is a piece like Come On Man I want to see I watch only that. Instead of asking for things to be canceled that you don't like, how about just not watching?

Well...I don't watch it. And last time I checked, this is America and I have a right to bitch about anything I damn well please. I pretty much stick to NFLN for all my pre game amusement but get all my info for start/sit via Rotoworld