[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN Sunday NFL Countdown, Charles Woodson replaces Keyshawn Johnson

Wolverines Fan

Well...I don't watch it. And last time I checked, this is America and I have a right to bitch about anything I damn well please. I pretty much stick to NFLN for all my pre game amusement but get all my info for start/sit via Rotoworld

Yep still America you're welcome to complain all you like. I just find it amusing that I offer my opinion (that it is good and very popular) and you counter like I said the moon is made of cheese. You tell me "its not even close" so I assume you have some opinion on what pre-game segment is more popular, but you don't or my long winded post wasn't able to register with you.

By all means rag on things you don't like and ask for them to be removed from society. I'll join in starting with all reality TV shows, total garbage and should be eliminated (though I know they're widely popular).

PS 20 demerits for not using the Huddle start/bench list ;)

Yep still America you're welcome to complain all you like. I just find it amusing that I offer my opinion (that it is good and very popular) and you counter like I said the moon is made of cheese. You tell me "its not even close" so I assume you have some opinion on what pre-game segment is more popular, but you don't or my long winded post wasn't able to register with you.

By all means rag on things you don't like and ask for them to be removed from society. I'll join in starting with all reality TV shows, total garbage and should be eliminated (though I know they're widely popular).

PS 20 demerits for not using the Huddle start/bench list ;)

You can blame OJ and his Bronco for reality television.

Oh and of course I use TheHuddle start/bench. Roto gives me better injury status. And of course PFF

Edited by tazinib1

I vote Rob Riggle replaces CC. Or is he on Fox? Errm.... Either way he needs to replace someone somewhere. Need more Riggle in my life on Sundays.

Edited by AX2RUN

Well...I don't watch it. And last time I checked, this is America and I have a right to bitch about anything I damn well please. I pretty much stick to NFLN for all my pre game amusement but get all my info for start/sit via Rotoworld

I think I found your problem sir.

And Iike c'mon man. Sure it's played out and the diatribe is awful, but man, some of the incidents they show are beyond hilarious.

• Like 1