[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2016...who are in your top 10 and the order?

Shaft

And for full exposure, yes I own Freeman and am super high on the guy. I love the easy schedule, love the offense, love the smart QB in front of him who will use his weapons to the best of their abilities.

Are you talking about Matt Ryan???? :what:

Dividing up averages from a receivers worst statistical season doesn't really tell the whole story. I think it's no coincidence that DTs worst year was also Manning worst and Sanders best. For 3 years DT was one of the most productive WRs in the NFL. He'll have an entire off-season to work with Brock. I feel like it's actually pretty reasonable to say he'll have a bounce back year.

However you've had a bug about Osweiler since I got on this site so it doesnt really suprise me that you try to shrug my prediction off as homer vision. Oh well.

He would have to get out of his head and catch the ball for any QB to keep throwing to him.

This. Same with my long time local. Rodgers, Luck, Newton maybe...Wilson might go in the first for gosh sakes!! I hope that comes true.

I play with fools in my local as well. Last year Romo, Luck, and Rodgers went in the 1st. Wilson and Manning in the 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Pardon the interruption, but I wonder why a Top "ten" is of any real importance in FF? In a redraft league, you are going to get - at most - one of these players. So whether you think Brown or Beckham is number one if you have the 6th pick it don't matter. I'm much more interested in predictions of stats so I can slot players by position over a 20 round draft.

Now back to your regular "top ten" guesses.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

early MFL 10 ADP

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2016/adp?IS_KEEPER=3

1 Brown, Antonio PIT WR

2 Beckham, Odell NYG WR

3 Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB

4 Jones, Julio ATL WR

5 Gurley, Todd RAM RB

6 Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR

7 Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE

8 Johnson, David ARI RB

9 Robinson, Allen JAC WR

10 Bryant, Dez DAL WR

11 Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

12 Freeman, Devonta ATL RB

13 Green, A.J. CIN WR

14 Charles, Jamaal KCC RB

15 Evans, Mike TBB WR

I don't do "rankings" this early but I won't take Gronk in the first round unless it is a TE premium league. I'm usually kind of "cool" on any player coming off a knee injury as well so Bell would probably go too early for me at this point. He'll move up once I hear he looks OK, same with Charles

I'd probably take Gurley and D. Johnson top 5 but top 2-3 would be WRs. I also anticipate a few RBs moving up as the off-season goes on.

Guys like Rawls and L. Miller may move way up depending on FA and the draft shake out. Maybe Freeman too but I think they may want Coleman to take the job

There will be no QBs in my top 10 or 20 regardless of what the others in my leagues have a tendency to do.

So my rankings.... (assuming 12 teams and PPR which is standard )

1 Brown, Antonio PIT WR

2 Beckham, Odell NYG WR

3 Jones, Julio ATL WR

4 Johnson, David ARI RB

5 Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR

6 Gurley, Todd RAM RB

7 Bryant, Dez DAL WR

8 Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB

9 Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

10 Robinson, Allen JAC WR

11 Charles, Jamaal KCC RB

12 Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE

Pardon the interruption, but I wonder why a Top "ten" is of any real importance in FF? In a redraft league, you are going to get - at most - one of these players. So whether you think Brown or Beckham is number one if you have the 6th pick it don't matter. I'm much more interested in predictions of stats so I can slot players by position over a 20 round draft.

Now back to your regular "top ten" guesses.

:rolleyes:

Well, it's February and I don't imagine anyone wants to sit down and project out 20 rounds for you so...
  • Like 4

I'll do top 10 RBs, WRs, & TEs, and then top 20 overall, with some justifications as to why:

Top 10 RBs:

1. LeVeon (assuming he looks healthy; Gurley & AP might have more talent but any RB on the Steelers that's even close takes the cake)

2. AP (only rank him above Gurley cause I think the Vikings will be better at getting him yards and scores than the Rams will)

3. Gurley (most talented imo, but concerned he won't be able to do much now that defenses know he's the only weapon on that offense)

^ 1st tier ^

4. Jamaal Charles (assuming he looks to be the lead back in KC; he's proven himself and anyone can apparently run behind KC's line)

5. Doug Martin (I think that offense is only getting better and so will he)

6. Freeman (would rank him in 1st tier if I had more confidence his mid-season run wasn't a streak; the numbers from the mid-end of the season are concerning; plus the whole Tevin Coleman thing)

^2nd tier^

7. McCoy (I think this was a bad year cause his health was always nagging him but not indicative of a longer term trend; look at the numbers for the games he played - almost all in double digits (talking standard, too); I also think Buffalo's run-oriented offense is a safer bet than the guys below; a bit hesitant because of Karlos Williams though; this is also assuming nothing comes of that recent incident)

8. David Johnson (similar to Freeman, if I had more proof I'd easily put him above Martin & Charles; potentially the most talented back after Gurley & AP)

9. Rawls (assuming he's looking to be the main back for the Seahawks, I think he will be good very good, but same issue as Freeman & Johnson)

^3rd tier^

10. Most likely Lamar Miller, but if he ends up in a weird spot after free agency, it could be Forte depending where he lands, or maybe J-Stew, Langford, Charcandrick....

WRs:

1. Antonio Brown (best offense, most talented, most consistent)

2. Julio

3. Odell (would maybe put him above Julio but the Giants add a bit of risk IMO)

4. Hopkins

5. Allen Robinson (almost tempted to put him above Hopkins... better supporting cast, but not yet)

^1st tier although Brown has a tier to himself IMO^

6. Dez

7. Jordy Nelson (will have a good bounce back year imo)

8. Brandon Marshall (might be making a mistake here but I would rank him above Dez if not for his age...)

^2nd tier^

9. Julian Edelman (most people would probably disagree, and there are more talented guys but his spot with Brady put him here IMO)

10. AJ Green (tempted to rank him higher because it looks like Dalton will improve, but with that he might spread the ball more, like he did this season (also Eifert's carved out a sizable role especially in the redzone); would put Alshon here but I think he's too injury-prone)

TEs:

1. Gronk

2. Reed (imo he's gonna be a beast and should be top 25 if not top 20, he's much closer to Gronk than most people think imo)

^1st tier^

3. Eifert

4. Olsen (I think he'll get slightly worse from a fantasy perspective with return of Benjamin plus whatever else Carolina does this off-season)

5. Delanie Walker

^2nd tier^

everything else is too murky to really rank, but I'd guess:

6. Graham

7. Kelce

8 Julius Thomas

9. Barnidge

10. ASJ? Gates maybe? Ben Watson?

Overall top 25:

1. Antonio Brown

2. Julio

3. Odell

4. LeVeon Bell (I'd rather take a stud WR for injury reasons)

5. Hopkins

6. Allen Robinson

7. AP

8. Gurley

9. Jamaal Charles

10. Doug Martin

11. Freeman

12. McCoy

13. Gronk

14. Dez

15. David Johnson

16. Thomas Rawls

17. Jordy Nelson

18. Brandon Marshall

19. Edelman

20. Reed

Edited by pun

I'll do top 10 RBs, WRs, & TEs, and then top 20 overall, with some justifications as to why:

Top 10 RBs:

1. LeVeon (assuming he looks healthy; Gurley & AP might have more talent but any RB on the Steelers that's even close takes the cake)

2. AP (only rank him above Gurley cause I think the Vikings will be better at getting him yards and scores than the Rams will)

3. Gurley (most talented imo, but concerned he won't be able to do much now that defenses know he's the only weapon on that offense)

^ 1st tier ^

4. Jamaal Charles (assuming he looks to be the lead back in KC; he's proven himself and anyone can apparently run behind KC's line)

6. Freeman (would rank him in 1st tier if I had more confidence his mid-season run wasn't a streak; the numbers from the mid-end of the season are concerning; plus the whole Tevin Coleman thing)

^2nd tier^

7. McCoy (I think this was a bad year cause his health was always nagging him but not indicative of a longer term trend; look at the numbers for the games he played - almost all in double digits (talking standard, too); I also think Buffalo's run-oriented offense is a safer bet than the guys below; a bit hesitant because of Karlos Williams though; this is also assuming nothing comes of that recent incident)

8. David Johnson (similar to Freeman, if I had more proof I'd easily put him above Martin & Charles; potentially the most talented back after Gurley & AP)

9. Rawls (assuming he's looking to be the main back for the Seahawks, I think he will be good very good, but same issue as Freeman & Johnson)

^3rd tier^

10. Most likely Lamar Miller, but if he ends up in a weird spot after free agency, it could be Forte depending where he lands, or maybe J-Stew, Langford, Charcandrick....

WRs:

2. Julio

4. Hopkins

5. Allen Robinson (almost tempted to put him above Hopkins... better supporting cast, but not yet)

6. Dez

8. Brandon Marshall (might be making a mistake here but I would rank him above Dez if not for his age...)

^2nd tier^

9. Julian Edelman (most people would probably disagree, and there are more talented guys but his spot with Brady put him here IMO)

10. AJ Green (tempted to rank him higher because it looks like Dalton will improve, but with that he might spread the ball more, like he did this season (also Eifert's carved out a sizable role especially in the redzone); would put Alshon here but I think he's too injury-prone)

TEs:

1. Gronk

2. Reed (imo he's gonna be a beast and should be top 25 if not top 20, he's much closer to Gronk than most people think imo)

^1st tier^

3. Eifert

4. Olsen (I think he'll get slightly worse from a fantasy perspective with return of Benjamin plus whatever else Carolina does this off-season)

5. Delanie Walker

^2nd tier^

6. Graham

7. Kelce

8 Julius Thomas

9. Barnidge

Overall top 25:

1. Antonio Brown

2. Julio

3. Odell

5. Hopkins

6. Allen Robinson

7. AP

8. Gurley

9. Jamaal Charles

10. Doug Martin

11. Freeman

12. McCoy

13. Gronk

14. Dez

15. David Johnson

16. Thomas Rawls

17. Jordy Nelson

18. Brandon Marshall

19. Edelman

20. Reed

Jesus did you call out sick to write that lol?

early MFL 10 ADP

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2016/adp?IS_KEEPER=3

1 Brown, Antonio PIT WR

2 Beckham, Odell NYG WR

3 Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB

4 Jones, Julio ATL WR

5 Gurley, Todd RAM RB

6 Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR

7 Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE

8 Johnson, David ARI RB

9 Robinson, Allen JAC WR

10 Bryant, Dez DAL WR

11 Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

12 Freeman, Devonta ATL RB

13 Green, A.J. CIN WR

14 Charles, Jamaal KCC RB

15 Evans, Mike TBB WR

I don't do "rankings" this early but I won't take Gronk in the first round unless it is a TE premium league. I'm usually kind of "cool" on any player coming off a knee injury as well so Bell would probably go too early for me at this point. He'll move up once I hear he looks OK, same with Charles

I'd probably take Gurley and D. Johnson top 5 but top 2-3 would be WRs. I also anticipate a few RBs moving up as the off-season goes on.

Guys like Rawls and L. Miller may move way up depending on FA and the draft shake out. Maybe Freeman too but I think they may want Coleman to take the job

There will be no QBs in my top 10 or 20 regardless of what the others in my leagues have a tendency to do.

So my rankings.... (assuming 12 teams and PPR which is standard )

1 Brown, Antonio PIT WR

2 Beckham, Odell NYG WR

3 Jones, Julio ATL WR

4 Johnson, David ARI RB

5 Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR

6 Gurley, Todd RAM RB

7 Bryant, Dez DAL WR

8 Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB

9 Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

10 Robinson, Allen JAC WR

11 Charles, Jamaal KCC RB

12 Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE

I don't see D Thomas on this list - but it's probably just because I don't believe in B Osweiller. :)

Top 10 RBs:

^ 1st tier ^

^2nd tier^

^3rd tier^

WRs:

2. Julio

4. Hopkins

6. Dez

^2nd tier^

TEs:

1. Gronk

^1st tier^

3. Eifert

5. Delanie Walker

^2nd tier^

6. Graham

7. Kelce

8 Julius Thomas

9. Barnidge

Overall top 25:

1. Antonio Brown

2. Julio

3. Odell

5. Hopkins

6. Allen Robinson

7. AP

8. Gurley

9. Jamaal Charles

10. Doug Martin

11. Freeman

12. McCoy

13. Gronk

14. Dez

15. David Johnson

16. Thomas Rawls

17. Jordy Nelson

18. Brandon Marshall

19. Edelman

20. Reed

I don't see D Thomas on this list either - but again - probably just because I don't believe in B Osweiller. :)