[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Report: Peyton Manning to retire from NFL on Monday

CaptainHook

I know it's not nice to say something bad about this guy, but I'm certainly not going to miss his audible antics. It became hard to watch as the years went on.

Omaha man, just omaha.

Many QBs audible a lot more now, are they all hard to watch?

it got to the point where every time any QB would be taking forever to get the ball snapped my friends and I would yell "just snap the ball Peyton"!!! :lol:

Was it me, or was it every single play? Other QB's audible, sure - but with Manning, it seemed like it was every single play.

Was it me, or was it every single play? Other QB's audible, sure - but with Manning, it seemed like it was every single play.

It was every play. It was a 'no huddle', but definitely not a 'hurry up'.

Maybe a 'hurry up and wait'?

I know it's not nice to say something bad about this guy, but I'm certainly not going to miss his audible antics. It became hard to watch as the years went on.

Like it or not, everyone's emulated it but few are as successful as he was in doing so.

definitely seemed like every play and it did become annoying

(at least with the Colts) he WAs calling the play, not an audible. The OC would give him a run and a pass play - was up to him to read the defense and call the right one. He was pretty damn successful at it