[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alshon Jeffery Trade - Dynasty League

First off, this is my first ever dynasty league. 15+ years playing FF, first off season for a dynasty league.

I love Alshon Jeffery but he is often injuried and I'm starting to think about off loading him now while his value is high, just want to get an idea about his worth to the community:

Current offer:

I give- Jeffery

I get- perriman, artis-payne, Justin hardy

I have 1.02 and 1.08, DBG, Luck, John Brown, Edleman, A. Hurns, M. Gordon, A. Abdullah

He has - 1.01, 1.05, 1.06, 2.01 A.Cooper, D. Carr, M. Evans, K. White, ASJenkins

I want E.Elliot but thinking he will go 1.01 since this teams best RB is gio Bernard. It's full point PPR.

The offer I'm consider which may be asking too much:

I give: A. Jeffery

I get: 1.01,1.05,1.06

Thoughts? Should I ask for one of his young WRs in return? White, hardy, perriman, smelter?

Current offer is too low but you counter is too high.

1,01 and K. White? I don't really love any of the young WRs he has

Not sure all of the value since you didn't say how many teams in the league, PPR or not and line-up requirements though.

I personally wouldn't trade him unless he offered me at least two 1st with one of them being the 1.01

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd take a shot at the 1.01 & 2.01 picks along with WR Perriman & WR Smelter.

That puts EE in your backfield for sure (if that's who you really want to draft along with a couple good shots other top 16 prospects at WR). Perriman is a 1st round pick and will get EVERY opportunity to be the guy in Baltimore going forward.

Unless the 49'ers take a high pick at WR this year, Smelter is also a good upside player with no real competition down the road and his owner might let him go for this cheap risk.

Edit/add: Oh....looks like RotoViz likes my Smelter idea too.

Edited by scoop55