[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty choice: Perriman or Lockett?

Dcat

Breshad Perriman or Tyler Lockett?

I have to pick one of them very soon.

Lockett looks like the kind of player who will get 3-5 catches for 40 - 60 yards receiving with an occasional TD. Even better if you get points for punt/KO return yards and TDs. With Perriman it's more like swinging for the fences. Bigger chance for a swing and a miss. (The painful part of this is these are my choices to replace Calvin Johnson, who I've had since he was a rookie).

Im a Perriman fan(reminds me a alot of Julio) and the Ravens have to throw to someone plus its Ozzie who drafted him in the first round. However, I also really like Lockett and the Seahawks showed passing potential with what Baldwin did at the end of the year. I think Lockett is being slightly overvalued in standard leagues and feels more like a high upside WR3 at the moment. I don't think he is WR1 material for his team even if something did happen to Baldwin. I agree that Perriman would be swinging for the fences here.