[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Allen Robinson

michaelredd9

Allen Robinson currently has the 6th highest adp in redrafts (overall, not just receivers). Is there any way he can fulfill these lofty expectations? I doubt the Jaguars will be playing from behind every game this year. The run game is bound to get more work with Ivory. If Julius Thomas and Allen Hurns stay healthy, is there any way for him to be a legitimate tier-one receiver?

Jeebus, you scared me! Thought this was gonna be some injury/run in with the law/failed drug test thing...phew!

WRs rule the day anymore, I'd say he's in the 6-10 range

He is 9th overall in MFL10's

I have seen him go as high as 6th in the 10's I've done.

My point still stands tho. The people playing 10's right now are hard core fantasy enthusiasts. Dynasty perspectives skew these drafts to youth IMO.

Ahhh, the pendulum has pretty much swung all the way to the other side....

Might be time to start jumping on the RB train again.

I agree wholeheartedly. Unfortunately, running backs get junkier and junkier as each year passes. I see myself drafting Gronk in the mid first round, Jamaal Charles in the mid second round, and Cam Newton in the mid 3rd round. Wide receiver is getting so deep that a receiver drafted in the second round isn't much different than a receiver drafted in the 6th round.

Ahhh, the pendulum has pretty much swung all the way to the other side....

Might be time to start jumping on the RB train again.

Maybe not though.

I gambled on this last year and it burned me. It's like betting everything on red after the wheel has hit black several times in a row. With the rules we have now and the amount of coaches who prefer the committee backfield I have serious doubts we'll ever return to the days of the workhorse backs.

I gambled on this last year and it burned me. It's like betting everything on red after the wheel has hit black several times in a row. With the rules we have now and the amount of coaches who prefer the committee backfield I have serious doubts we'll ever return to the days of the workhorse backs.

I don't know if I'd liken it to a true 50/50 bet but yes, the days of the workhorse back are done but if the pendulum has swung this far you may find yourself looking at an RB value depending on where you are in the draft.