[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jonny Manziel and Josh Gordon are roommates

CaptainHook

Maybe there's something wrong with Cleveland's water? :rofl:

No both guys were (the really bad word)ed up when they got here.

Maybe there's something in the LA Josh Gordon/alcohol though, since Johnny chivesbag told TMZ he was roomming with his pal Von Miller (who is in LA for Dancing with the Stars :sick: ) and living in some place they setup for him. Of course Miller quickly denied that, but has his friends back.

Oh and Josh Gordon is prepared to tell the real story, I'm sure it will be interesting (and explain how this isn't his fault)

http://www.wkyc.com/sports/nfl/browns/josh-gordon-responds-to-alleged-drug-test-failure-on-twitter/129379951

What a complete and utter shame. For both.

I hate aTm and Manziel reeks of an entitled little punkazz, but man, he could have brought some serious pizzazz to the NFL.

And Gordon, man. An elite talent. I think his issues are far more addiction-based than Manziel's but that's just my opinion.

I think Manziel is just more of a spoiled brat that got his jack and simply doesn't feel like "working" anymore. Perhaps there's some addiction issues there too but less so than with Gordon. Again, opinion.

• Like 1

What a complete and utter shame. For both.

I hate aTm and Manziel reeks of an entitled little punkazz, but man, he could have brought some serious pizzazz to the NFL.

And Gordon, man. An elite talent. I think his issues are far more addiction-based than Manziel's but that's just my opinion.

if it's just been Josh Gordon (that's all I've read it was) it's not an addiction IMHO, it's a choice

if it's just been Josh Gordon (that's all I've read it was) it's not an addiction IMHO, it's a choice

Not physically addicting but mentally and emotionally. The need to be high or drunk, to have some sort of euphoria to deal with life (not sure what tough things Gordon had to deal with) does not require physical addiction. I've know people who just cannot wait to be done at work so they can go get hammered, stoned, or just mildly buzzed (on whatever combination of things). They're not really addicted but that is an addictive kind of behavior.

I agree with darin, I think Gordon has more addiction issues than Manziel. He wasn't supposed to be smoking pot since they were testing, and no alcohol either during the suspension. Then very soon after the last he was drinking (he thought the season was over and the ban too, but he was wrong).

What bugs me is the Browns still seem to be saying "we're going to wait and see, no reason to cut him" and some in the media say that is the right thing to do. He could apply for reinstatement after Aug 1 (think that was the date I saw), but what is the chance he stays clean (including no masking agents) all that time. I heard they can test him up to 12 times per month. He is not going to get any benefit of the doubt in these decisions, too many past violations and talk of changing without following through. Some delusional fans think he has trade value :crazy:

Not physically addicting but mentally and emotionally. The need to be high or drunk, to have some sort of euphoria to deal with life (not sure what tough things Gordon had to deal with) does not require physical addiction. I've know people who just cannot wait to be done at work so they can go get hammered, stoned, or just mildly buzzed (on whatever combination of things). They're not really addicted but that is an addictive kind of behavior.

the last sentence above is key. He's a dumbass

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2632668-johnny-manziel-reportedly-involved-in-hit-and-run-picked-up-by-josh-gordon?utm_source=twitter.com?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Troubled quarterback Johnny Manziel was reportedly a passenger in a car involved in an alleged hit-and-run this past Saturday night at approximately 10:45 PT on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles.

TMZ Sports reported the news Wednesday, indicating Manziel was picked up by former Cleveland Browns teammate Josh Gordon. TMZ added the car was reportedly driven by Manziel's good friend, Ryan Silverstein, whose vehicle struck a light pole.

The Los Angeles Police Department interviewed Manziel about the incident, per TMZ. The report also indicated Manziel and Silverstein fled the scene on foot and were picked up by Gordon before returning to the site of the accident, where witnesses recognized Silverstein as the driver.

Silverstein is being investigated for misdemeanor hit-and-run, per the report.

Although Manziel and Gordon aren't being accused of any criminal wrongdoing, per TMZ's sources, neither player's bid to return to theNFL gridiron would be helped by yet another unsavory off-field incident.

After Manziel told TMZ on the night the alleged hit-and-run occurred he was living with fellow Texas A&M product and Denver Broncos Super Bowl MVP Von Miller, ESPN.com news services reported Monday that he was living with Gordon, not Miller.

Multiple stories have since debunked the report that Manziel and Gordon are living together, the first being from Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio. Cleveland.com's Mary Kay Cabot later provided confirmation.

Manziel was released by the Browns earlier this offseason and hasn't signed elsewhere yet. The league suspended Gordon for the entire 2015 campaign, and he had his application for reinstatement rejected on Tuesday, per Cabot.

There's still a chance for Gordon to reapply for reinstatement on Aug. 1 and be eligible for the 2016 season, per Cabot, but continued association with Manziel won't help his cause.

I agree with darin, I think Gordon has more addiction issues than Manziel. He wasn't supposed to be smoking pot since they were testing, and no alcohol either during the suspension. Then very soon after the last he was drinking (he thought the season was over and the ban too, but he was wrong).

What bugs me is the Browns still seem to be saying "we're going to wait and see, no reason to cut him" and some in the media say that is the right thing to do. He could apply for reinstatement after Aug 1 (think that was the date I saw), but what is the chance he stays clean (including no masking agents) all that time. I heard they can test him up to 12 times per month. He is not going to get any benefit of the doubt in these decisions, too many past violations and talk of changing without following through. Some delusional fans think he has trade value :crazy:

Whew...so glad I got through reading all that....need a beer now :brew:

One would have thought the Manziel to Gordon hookup would have been an NFL terror for 10 years, unfortunately all they seem to be hooking up is how to completely destroy an NFL career. Or maybe they hook each other up with coke dealers, what a waste.

Edited by DiehardSteeler

I just feel sorry for the guy. In all of this it seems as if he didn't have any visible guidance and was left to his own devices. Jameis Winston came into the NFL with a lot more baggage and doubts. I am sure he is getting some kind of mentoring; of the 2, I would have picked Winston to fall. Winston is doing very well so far.

I just feel sorry for the guy. In all of this it seems as if he didn't have any visible guidance and was left to his own devices. Jameis Winston came into the NFL with a lot more baggage and doubts. I am sure he is getting some kind of mentoring; of the 2, I would have picked Winston to fall. Winston is doing very well so far.

People have tried to help Manziel and he won't hear it. Why would you feel sorry for him. He just doesn't seem to care, certainly not enough to change his way or get help (if he really has some addiction issue).
  • Like 3