[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jonny Manziel and Josh Gordon are roommates

CaptainHook

I just feel sorry for the guy. In all of this it seems as if he didn't have any visible guidance and was left to his own devices. Jameis Winston came into the NFL with a lot more baggage and doubts. I am sure he is getting some kind of mentoring; of the 2, I would have picked Winston to fall. Winston is doing very well so far.

Pu-lease... Manziel did this to himself... It is NOT because he didn't have any guidance... Dude is a putz, not a victim.
  • Like 1

Pu-lease... Manziel did this to himself... It is NOT because he didn't have any guidance... Dude is a putz, not a victim.

It's probably both. This is so much sjw entitlement with the facebook generation that they don't learn consequences. And if you don't understand consequences, you make a bunch of dumbass decisions and will get crushed once people quit making excuses and bailing you out. Manziel is simply reaching this stage. He's a putz, but it's likely he was taught/allowed to be a putz because no one ever held him accountable when he was 15.

• Like 1

People have tried to help Manziel and he won't hear it. Why would you feel sorry for him. He just doesn't seem to care, certainly not enough to change his way or get help (if he really has some addiction issue).

He has maturity issues; he has had everything given to him including his talent. When he reached the point ( NFL) where his natural talent fell short he didn't have what it takes to put in the work because he has never been held accountable for anything. There are many like him, he just happens to be one of the better knowns.

• Like 2

I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt early on as people were too quickly on the Manziel-hate bandwagon...but he's proving to be the moron they said plus change. Losers like this never fail to amaze me. They have fame and fortune right in front of them......and they decide to instead piss it away. Have fun being a used car salesmen or pee wee QB coach or whatever the frak, you idiot.

I heard he was at a Beiber concern in Columbus OH last sadly hanging with (or at least posing for pictures) Browns CB Joe Haden. (Haden has tumbled the last 2 years and is a shell of himself, concussions and some other injuries. Now he's hanging with these goofaballs, :pflag: )