[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams now hold NO.1 draft pick.

AX2RUN

Well that settles it... if ESPN radio reported it, it absolutely has to be true... haha.

One thing I can tell you is that the national media rarely gets the story right in Jacksonville. It is lazy journalism, I have seen it many times where they make up whatever they want to be true... like the Jags moving to LA. Was never a possibility.

Never said it was true - just said it was a reported rumor. Happens everywhere. Some have substance, some we'll never know - maybe they woulda moved it if the Titans didn't trade rape LA

As a Chargers fan I'm LOVING this!!! I'm loving the prospect of getting Laremy Tunsil to help bolster our O-Line and protect Rivers.

:shocking: The Bolts need defensive help, not help at tackle. They just re-signed two major plugs on that OL, no way they take Tunsil. They would take Ramsey if given the choice. Do you listen to San Diego radio at all?

E2A: http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2016/4/14/11434476/why-laremy-tunsil-can-t-be-the-chargers-pick-at-3

Edited by darin3

:shocking: The Bolts need defensive help, not help at tackle. They just re-signed two major plugs on that OL, no way they take Tunsil. They would take Ramsey if given the choice. Do you listen to San Diego radio at all?

E2A: http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2016/4/14/11434476/why-laremy-tunsil-can-t-be-the-chargers-pi

ck-at-3

This is so incorrect I don't even know where to begin. We need all the help we can get on our O-Line, and anyone inside San Diego knows this. The Chargers OT's face Von Miller, Khalil Mack, and Justin Houston 6 times a year. We need a future stud who can hang with these guys for years to come. Our 7 lowest grades on offense belonged to linemen. How do we not need help on our offensive line? :lol:

We resigned two T's probably in the thoughts that we wouldn't have this pick available to us in the draft. King Dunlap has played decently, but missed 9 games last year. His contract is laced full of incentives, and depends on playtime. Barksdale has been really disappointing, but stayed healthy. Tunsil visited with the team this past week as well. I could see us taking Buckner, but with how terrible our offensive line has been these past several years I can't see us passing up on a talent like Tunsil to help protect Rivers his last few seasons.

This is so incorrect I don't even know where to begin. We need all the help we can get on our O-Line, and anyone inside San Diego knows this. The Chargers OT's face Von Miller, Khalil Mack, and Justin Houston 6 times a year. We need a future stud who can hang with these guys for years to come. Our 7 lowest grades on offense belonged to linemen. How do we not need help on our offensive line? :lol:

We resigned two T's probably in the thoughts that we wouldn't have this pick available to us in the draft. King Dunlap has played decently, but missed 9 games last year. His contract is laced full of incentives, and depends on playtime. Barksdale has been really disappointing, but stayed healthy. Tunsil visited with the team this past week as well. I could see us taking Buckner, but with how terrible our offensive line has been these past several years I can't see us passing up on a talent like Tunsil to help protect Rivers his last few seasons.

:lol: Anyone inside San Diego? What are you even talking about? Like, the organization? City limits? I listen to San Diego sports talk radio on a daily basis and this is not some random thing I'm pulling out of my azz.

Why can't anyone just admit that sometimes... just sometimes... there are actually people here that know what they're talking about?

I'm not saying they won't take him - he's a terrific talent - but they have larger needs elsewhere.

• Like 1

:lol: Anyone inside San Diego? What are you even talking about? Like, the organization? City limits? I listen to San Diego sports talk radio on a daily basis and this is not some random thing I'm pulling out of my azz.

Why can't anyone just admit that sometimes... just sometimes... there are actually people here that know what they're talking about?

I'm not saying they won't take him - he's a terrific talent - but they have larger needs elsewhere.

Do you normally give your opinion without any evidence to support it? You're clearly not one of the people that 'actually knows what they're talking about.'

Edited by kdko

Do you normally give your opinion without any evidence to support it? You're clearly not one of the people that 'actually knows what they're talking about.'

Didn't you hear him? He listens to the radio!!!

E2A: http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2016/4/14/11434476/why-laremy-tunsil-can-t-be-the-chargers-pick-at-3

They need to keep Rivers upright with more than a second to throw...lol..That being said I do think Ramsey was the pick until this Rams trade...now..not so much.

They need to keep Rivers upright with more than a second to throw...lol..That being said I do think Ramsey was the pick until this Rams trade...now..not so much.

But is Tunsil really a generational LT? Clearly superior to the guys they just re-signed to fairly significant contracts?

I would say that Ramsey is closer to a game-changer than Tunsil but that's just my opinion.

• Like 2

But is Tunsil really a generational LT? Clearly superior to the guys they just re-signed to fairly significant contracts?

I would say that Ramsey is closer to a game-changer than Tunsil but that's just my opinion.

We'll see. Can't wait.

Now, back to the more compelling part of all of this.....

Is it Wentz or Goff?

You'd think that the Rams obviously had their minds made up after giving up that much booty to net that #1 pick, but.... no.

Rams to meet with Wentz and Goff

I thought for sure they had settled on one or the other... this suggests they're not, unless they're playing a little cat and mouse with the Browns (and others).

I personally think it's Wentz. Goff's ceiling is like, Matt Ryan. Which isn't terrible but I think Wentz has far more upside. Worth the #1 pick? And what it took to get there? Who knows. We shall see. Should be one of the most compelling NFL drafts in a few years.

Edited by darin3

I don't know about anyone else, but i'm still looking for the evidence from you. And why do you have a problem with someone else giving their opinion?

Now, back to the more compelling part of all of this.....

Is it Wentz or Goff?

You'd think that the Rams obviously had their minds made up after giving up that much booty to net that #1 pick, but.... no.

Rams to meet with Wentz and Goff

I thought for sure they had settled on one or the other... this suggests they're not, unless they're playing a little cat and mouse with the Browns (and others).

I personally think it's Wentz. Goff's ceiling is like, Matt Ryan. Which isn't terrible but I think Wentz has far more upside. Worth the #1 pick? And what it took to get there? Who knows. We shall see. Should be one of the most compelling NFL drafts in a few years.

I agree, I think it's Wentz as well. I can't wait for the draft!

+1 ... already got a table at Buffalo Wild Wings reserved for me and a few buddies. :brew:

That's awesome! Gonna be a lot of fun. Would like to do something like this... Then the wife says,"Hey babe, don't make any plans for April 28th, I made plans for us to go out!" I was like,"YAY!"

• Like 1

That's awesome! Gonna be a lot of fun. Would like to do something like this... Then the wife says,"Hey babe, don't make any plans for April 28th, I made plans for us to go out!" I was like,"YAY!"

:weird: I put a big X through that day as soon as I knew when it was.... had no idea what I was doing but with the way our calendar looks I had to make sure.... :lol:

I actually wake up early the next morning and head up to Santa Barbara for a reunion thing for my college/fraternity. Gonna be a solid 3 days of :brew:

rotoworld confirms the radio

Laremy Tunsil - T - Player

Michael Gehlken of the San Diego Union-Tribune considers Ole Miss LT Laremy Tunsil a "messy fit" for the Chargers at No. 3 overall.
Tunsil was expected to go first overall a week ago, but the Rams changed that by trading up to No. 1, where they will select Jared Goff or Carson Wentz. The quarterback not selected by L.A. is expected to go No. 2. Gehlken makes the argument Tunsil is a tough fit in San Diego with King Dunlap and Joseph Barksdale at tackle. Rotoworld draft guru Josh Norris had Oregon DL DeForest Buckner going to the Chargers at No. 3 in his latest mock draft.

And what evidence have you provided? Its your opinion vs. his, so what makes you right and him wrong?

For most of us regulars Darin has a pretty good reputation here, you're a relative unknown (been here since Nov last year). I know which one I'd believe, and its not the one with a cocky "I'm right because I said so" attitude.