[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

check in on the Rivers and Gates connection

InTomWeTrust

Well Bortles was the #3 fantasy QB last year and Rivers was #10. Not sure I understand Romo so much.

Not sure how high I can be on Gates either since he had hip and MCL problems last year when he broke down and he's going to be 36 years old as the oldest tight end in the NFL. Both Rivers and Gates should perform as fantasy starters but I cannot see how they would be difference makers.

Well Bortles was the #3 fantasy QB last year and Rivers was #10. Not sure I understand Romo so much.

Not sure how high I can be on Gates either since he had hip and MCL problems last year when he broke down and he's going to be 36 years old as the oldest tight end in the NFL. Both Rivers and Gates should perform as fantasy starters but I cannot see how they would be difference makers.

don't feed the trolls David
  • Like 1

A pleasant breathe of reality.

Troll bait ooh-ha-ha

Finding Nemo! What do I win?

• Like 1

its so comical that guys actually believe the likes of a romo or bortles is a better pick

i love it

Had Rodger and Bortles last year; played Bortles the last 4 games and won. Bortles gets better every year and has the receivers in Robinson, Hurns and Thomas. Rivers' and Gates' best days are behind them.

Had Rodger and Bortles last year; played Bortles the last 4 games and won. Bortles gets better every year and has the receivers in Robinson, Hurns and Thomas. Rivers' and Gates' best days are behind them.

Yeah, I rode Bortles all the way to the championship and won, despite him only putting up 1 point in the final hah. Bortles is a stud and i'll spend a mid round draft on him this if given the chance. The OP could be trolling, but for as late as Rivers and Gates went last year they still had a ton of value, and i see no reason why they wouldn't be productive this year either.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...