[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2016 Huddlers' NFL Mock Draft Part II (Commentary Only)...

irish

THe thought of OBJ and Treadwelll together on the Giants must be making Big Blue fans orgasmic. Nice pick. Such a pick would make them a very scary offensive threat. But I bet the Giants go defense there. The defense was just horrid the last 2 years.

Can we go any slower?

When you make a pick, can everyone please PM the next up to let him know he is On-The-Clock?

I pm'd Darin early this morning. I look at it as we get through whatever we get through. If this were a real fantasy draft I'd be concerned and I think everyone would be more on the ball.

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

Can we go any slower?

When you make a pick, can everyone please PM the next up to let him know he is On-The-Clock?

Sorry, Giants picked at 3:30am my time. I have better things to do - like sleep - than pick in a fantasy football message board mock draft.

Irish PMed me this morning (thanks for that, Irish) and I picked as soon as I got in to work.

:rolleyes:

11th pick, Bears take Shaq Lawson, DL, Clemson

Same pick as in the first mock here.... just makes way too much sense. Bears need a crazy pass rusher like this. Vic Fangio will be able to use him right away. May not have Watt upside but vintage JPP seems comparable.

Idk...who are they refusing to show their hand to? ...they're picking #1.

Something smells weird here

Don't want to show their hand to Cleveland, or teams looking to trade with them. If those teams really want only one of the two, not who is left, they'll need to know who the pick is before making the trade (which could mean a draft day trade).

Edited by stevegrab

Sorry, Giants picked at 3:30am my time. I have better things to do - like sleep - than pick in a fantasy football message board mock draft.

Irish PMed me this morning (thanks for that, Irish) and I picked as soon as I got in to work.

:rolleyes:

It's not just you Darin. But you are certainly slowing it down today by posting the #11 pick but not bothering with #12 along with it. Did you not know you had back-to-back picks? It's right there on the selections list.

I do a few of these each year, all 7 rounds too, so I'm kind of used to mocks rolling along at a normal pace. This one just refuses to do so.

Edited by Dcat

I dunno, cuz I work and had a meeting?

Jesus dude, the draft isn't for 8 days. No one is getting paid for this. Pull your panties out of your crack and settle the eff down.

^^^

And what part of (selections only) did you not understand?

Edited by darin3
  • Like 1

^^^

And what part of (selections only) did you not understand?

I see you can't take any criticism at all without a retaliatory comment. I just would like this to move along at a normal pace, that's all. If after we all pick, everyone would PM the next guy OTC, this will move more normally.

I see you can't take any criticism at all without a retaliatory comment. I just would like this to move along at a normal pace, that's all. If after we all pick, everyone would PM the next guy OTC, this will move more normally.

I can take the criticism when it is founded. This is just stupid. Sorry I'm ruining your fun by having responsibilities. GFY.

So, we start again now that Philly holds the #2? Lol

Unreal! And no.

here is the deal:

Cleveland sends to Philly:

2016 1st round, pick #2

2017 4th round

Philly sends to Cleveland:

2016 1st round, pick #8

2016 3rd round, pick #77

2016 4th round, pick #100

2017 1st round

2018 2nd round

Reset the Mock.... :nerd::rofl::fool:

Why not? It's already slow as sheet.

Edited by Dcat

Eagles trade up to 1.02 with Browns and take Goff, well actually Wentz since the Rams want Goff :unsure:

Same as last time Vernon Hargreaves, CB, Florida

nahh change it up

Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame

Already called it. It only screws up a couple picks, mostly the sad 49ers who are stuck with Krapernick or Yo Gabergabert

Already called it. It only screws up a couple picks, mostly the sad 49ers who are stuck with Krapernick or Yo Gabergabert

Lynch is still on the table - let the bidding for 1.03 begin!

That is great! You must have kids or you're DJ Lance.

His ego is quite fragile ...

Tunsil or Buckner to the Chargers.

It would be really nice for the rest of us if the personal attacks were sent via PM to each other, please do not post personal attacks here.

Agreed 100% It turns this fun Mock into something I didn't want it to become and it might make some uncomfortable. Thx

• Like 1