[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2016 Huddlers' NFL Mock Draft Part II (Commentary Only)...

irish

With the 31stpick of the 2016 draft, the defending Super Bowl champions select Karl Joseph S West Virginia

I've seen a couple people say this guy is one of the top few guys in the draft. Of course, with everyone and their mother being an "expert" online these days, gotta take it with a grain of salt. But tape and numbers don't lie. He's a thumper and can move.

I've seen a couple people say this guy is one of the top few guys in the draft. Of course, with everyone and their mother being an "expert" online these days, gotta take it with a grain of salt. But tape and numbers don't lie. He's a thumper and can move.

I think the Broncos could use Ward in certain situations to cover the loss of Trevathan. This pick would allow them to do so while remaining strong at safety.

Thx for participating all but this just ran out of steam.

Thx for participating all but this just ran out of steam.

Thanks irish for putting it together. The restart really put a kink in things. In hindsight, maybe should have just kept going! Regardless, thanks again, always fun stealing guys (right BA?) :)

To be honest I had never heard his name associated with the Broncos until i saw this. Went and watched his highlights and what not, have to say I like him. He can really lay wood. If that knee is all healed up, I would love to see him teamed up with the no fly zone crew.

Collectively - 2/31

:clap:

To be fair, I blame those above me. The guys I picked late for Arizona and Denver went much earlier in the real draft. If those huddlers would have got their picks right, I would have gone with different guys.

Oh, that includes Coleman for the Vikes too. He was the first WR taken off the board so we will never know if MIN liked him. :fool: