[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well they did it - Browns trade #2 to Philly

flemingd

So...what if Wentz/Goff fall to 8. I heard Eagles wanted the 3rd pick and couldn't work it out. They could be targeting Lynch? Because there on record saying "we are taking a QB, we know who it is, and we know we are gonna get him"

So imagine in a fantasy world Cleveland still has the other of those two players at 8. Highly doubtful I know!

I've heard Philly thinks there's very little dropoff from Wentz/Goff to Lynch (and I happen to agree). So who knows.

So...what if Wentz/Goff fall to 8. I heard Eagles wanted the 3rd pick and couldn't work it out. They could be targeting Lynch? Because there on record saying "we are taking a QB, we know who it is, and we know we are gonna get him"

So imagine in a fantasy world Cleveland still has the other of those two players at 8. Highly doubtful I know!

Sounds like a movie called...Draft Day

• Like 1

I struggle to understand how this is a good move for the Eagles. Obviously this wasn't on their minds the entire off season because it makes no sense to sign Daniel and Bradford if they were then going to make this kind of trade. If you want to take a QB and Lynch is there at 8 go ahead, but why spend the money and the picks to have three guys fight for one spot. Just don't get it.

• Like 1

^This. What if he comes in and steals the job from RGIII in a year or two. That would be twice that he got Spartan kicked onto the bench.

Meh, there are obvious Cook-Cousins comps but I don't think Cook is as good as Cousins. Cook is a solid NFL backup.

What the Brownies need to do is take Dak Prescott. I know more than one team is keeping that ace up their sleeve.

Meh, there are obvious Cook-Cousins comps but I don't think Cook is as good as Cousins. Cook is a solid NFL backup.

What the Brownies need to do is take Dak Prescott. I know more than one team is keeping that ace up their sleeve.

I wasn't saying this will happen or that Cook is Kirk Cousins 2.0, just making a joke about them being from Michigan State and should Cook go to the Browns the possibility of both Michigan State quarterbacks Spartan kicking the same dude. But apparently, wasn't funny so NEVER MIND!

I wasn't saying this will happen or that Cook is Kirk Cousins 2.0, just making a joke about them being from Michigan State and should Cook go to the Browns the possibility of both Michigan State quarterbacks Spartan kicking the same dude. But apparently, wasn't funny so NEVER MIND!

:lol: No, then I totally misread your post.... because I was actually thinking the same thing and just didn't mention the RG3 connection.

It's funny, and who knows... could happen :blink:

I struggle to understand how this is a good move for the Eagles. Obviously this wasn't on their minds the entire off season because it makes no sense to sign Daniel and Bradford if they were then going to make this kind of trade. If you want to take a QB and Lynch is there at 8 go ahead, but why spend the money and the picks to have three guys fight for one spot. Just don't get it.

Because Lynch is not as good as the other 2? That is my opinion, anyway. Besides, I don't see Bradford as an Eagle next season, and heck, maybe not even this season. Denver still needs a QB..... wouldn't that be funny? Bradford and Sanchez in Denver...

Because Lynch is not as good as the other 2? That is my opinion, anyway. Besides, I don't see Bradford as an Eagle next season, and heck, maybe not even this season. Denver still needs a QB..... wouldn't that be funny? Bradford and Sanchez in Denver...

Not sure where I saw it - probably on a Rotoworld blurb - but I thought Philly execs were saying Lynch wasn't all that far behind the big two?

Not sure where I saw it - probably on a Rotoworld blurb - but I thought Philly execs were saying Lynch wasn't all that far behind the big two?

That sentiment has been pretty popular from what iv been hearing. The knock on him was that he ran an offense almost exclusively out of the shotgun which raises questions about his ability to run an NFL offense from under center and his footwork.

That sentiment has been pretty popular from what iv been hearing. The knock on him was that he ran an offense almost exclusively out of the shotgun which raises questions about his ability to run an NFL offense from under center and his footwork.

The bolded go hand-in-hand typically. And this is most certainly one of the most moldable aspects of a college QB coming in from what I've read and heard.

Watch Wentz flop, Goff turn out to be just "good" and Lynch to turn into Bortles 2.0. :smash:

Word on the news tonight was that Bradford asked his agent to see if the Eagles will trade him.