[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Norman, FA

Shorttynaz

Maybe now with Lawrence news? Pass on Ramsey, go for Bosa and sign Norman?

Doesn't Jerrah have like bags of cash in his trunk? :thinking:

I honestly don't even know how much space Dal has but it isn't alot, certainly not as much as alot of other teams.

They get Scandrick back this yr and still have Carr and Claiborne (ugh). It hasn't been their style to pay high $ FAs recently..Id be shocked

I honestly don't even know how much space Dal has but it isn't alot, certainly not as much as alot of other teams.

They get Scandrick back this yr and still have Carr and Claiborne (ugh). It hasn't been their style to pay high $ FAs recently..Id be shocked

Oh forgot about Scandrick coming back. Maybe CB is not their priority and their love affair with Ramsey incorporates them moving him to safety full time or having him bounce back and forth from nickel to safety.... guess that's what most teams will do with him anyways.

Sorry, having brain diarrhea after dealing with :fool: s here today. :unsure:

The Jags could, and should outspend everyone. With the other off season additions they have made, their defense would go from dumpster fire to legit in 1 year. They should overpay him to get him in the Teal and black.

You seem to have a lot of JAX knowledge... you live there? :thinking:

• Like 1

Maybe now with Lawrence news? Pass on Ramsey, go for Bosa and sign Norman?

Doesn't Jerrah have like bags of cash in his trunk? :thinking:

Would make total sense.

You seem to have a lot of JAX knowledge... you live there? :thinking:

Yes, been a Steelers fan for 46 years, have lived in Jax for the last 20. I am obviously a Jags fan too, gotta pull for the hometown team, but I bleed black and gold.

There was actually talk from the local talking heads about with the Jags needs on defense, that they should have considered giving up the 2 #1s for Norman. Obviously that was never going to happen, but I think they will go hard after Norman, and they should. Why not? Their offense has a young emerging core, but their defense was atrocious. Jax has to overpay any free agent to entice them to come to the small market, and with all of the cap space they still have, the time is now or never for Caldwell and Bradley, who will both be fired if the team doesn't go 8-8 at a minimum.

Edited by DiehardSteeler