[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Norman, FA

Shorttynaz

cap totals for every team in the league is in the post above yours and the post above that smh

Sure it would have been quicker to type a number than to point out a link ;)

• Like 1

That's Carolina making a personal decision not a business decision. A thank you from the organization.

It may be a dumb business decision but it's refreshing to see

Lol no. That's Carolina realizing Norman will be a whiny bitch all year if he doesn't get the big deal (which they aren't giving him) and Carolina being a team that doesn't deal in whiny bitches.

Edited by flemingd
  • Like 4

Lol no. That's Carolina realizing Norman will be a whiny bitch all year if he doesn't get the big deal (which they aren't giving him) and Carolina being a team that doesn't deal in whiny bitches.

An even more valid point, and the more I think about it, I recant my previous statement. If it was a personal descision they also wouldn't have waited until now, they would have done it right away.

I need to either drink my whiskey or talk football, sometimes I can not do both ?

He signs there it's all about $$ and nothing to do with winning..

Since the only teams being reported to actually pursuing his services are Washington and SF, he may be making the right choice. I know a lot of teams have expressed interest, but so far those are the only two I've read are serious in an offer and the rest just appeared to be performing due diligence.

Honestly can't fault him for Carolina rescinding the tag. He's 28 and has only so many chances to get paid. If they decide to not deal with it, that's on them.

• Like 1

So hows does this affect OBJ and Julio Jones' values? :thinking: Norman will be playing against OBJ twice now! And Jones won't even have to face Norman. It's not like Jones struggled, but Norman definitely got into OBJ's head. Either way, Jones is definitely ahead of OBJ now.

So hows does this affect OBJ and Julio Jones' values? :thinking: Norman will be playing against OBJ twice now! And Jones won't even have to face Norman. It's not like Jones struggled, but Norman definitely got into OBJ's head. Either way, Jones is definitely ahead of OBJ now.

Disagree.

Sure, OBJ got a lot of his production in garbage time but he still got 6/76/1 against Carolina. Remember, the Skins D is NOT up to par with Carolina's overall... so... thinking OBJ will get his.

And don't the G-men move OBJ around enough where Norman may switch off him?

I dunno, not reading anything into this nor adjusting any redraft rankings.

Edited by darin3
  • Like 1

He got into his head in one game, I'm sure the coaches will have more than a few long hard talks with Beckham about the matchup. And with all that going on, Beckham still had 20 ppr points that game, so if he's mentally prepared, that number should go up.

Also, he played real well in Carolina's scheme for a year. I'm not 100% sold that he'll definitely be an elite/shutdown corner in another system with a defense that isn't as good. He'll definitely be a good cb, i just am not sure if he'll continue to be in the elite tier outside of Carolina.

Agree. And Norman also got under Dez Bryant's skin.

Looking forward to Norman battling OBJ and Bryant.