[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Demarcus Lawrence - 4 game susp

Saw that, didn't type what I meant....

Any chance the NFL drops it by a couple of games? Darth Goodell probably isn't havin' any of that.

Not a chance. 4 game suspension means it's his 5th violation. He's not getting any benefit of the doubt at this point.

Let me get this straight. The kid test's dirty the first time, has a meeting with Garrett, the Jones and the leaders of the team who are none to pleased. You can imagine there was the Kid, I will cut you faster then you can get off the ball if you keep this manure up. We need you, your career is at risk kind of talks.

Then goes through three more of those very same talks as each one gets more serious and scolding. To the point of now having to ask "are you stupid or something". I mean stupid is as stupid does right.

Now to actually do it yet another time. Then you have Gregory who swore up and down he was going to toe the line and show everyone they were wrong about them.

Seems like everyone is smoking Josh Gordon these days. Back to the 60's again I guess.

Trouble trouble trouble. Now we have to draft Bosa or trade for someone and get Ramsey.

Let me get this straight. The kid test's dirty the first time, has a meeting with Garrett, the Jones and the leaders of the team who are none to pleased. You can imagine there was the Kid, I will cut you faster then you can get off the ball if you keep this taco up. We need you, your career is at risk kind of talks.

Then goes through three more of those very same talks as each one gets more serious and scolding. To the point of now having to ask "are you stupid or something". I mean stupid is as stupid does right.

Now to actually do it yet another time. Then you have Gregory who swore up and down he was going to toe the line and show everyone they were wrong about them.

Seems like everyone is smoking Josh Gordon these days. Back to the 60's again I guess.

Trouble trouble trouble. Now we have to draft Bosa or trade for someone and get Ramsey.

The draft board doesn't change for a 4 game suspension

I've changed my mind on who I'm hoping for at 4. If San Diego takes Ramsey I say take Zeke.

The D is gonna suck, just try to score 40 a week f it

No, the Chargers are going to take Tunsil because a couple of trolls on a message board said so, defying just about everything I've heard from dozens of professionals whose job it is to cover not only the sport, but the specific team.

But hey, what do I know, I'm just some arrogant jerk on a message board. They could take Tunsil.

And don't worry, if they do take Ramsey, they'll come up with some excuses and just say "terrible pick". And if they DO take him, they "I told you so's" will be deafening. Thank god for the ignore feature. :yay:

I am going to nip this in the bud and say I'll have no problem saying I was (and a good handful of "experts" - were) wrong if they do in fact opt for the tackle.

Shoot, I thought this was a different thread.... :lol:

Edited by darin3

The draft board doesn't change for a 4 game suspension

Maybe not per se, but this isn't just a 4 game suspension. It's the beginning of the end. He's now failed 5 tests, as has Gregory. It's clear they cannot count on these guys and it's just a matter of time until each is gone again, 10 games next time.

Maybe not per se, but this isn't just a 4 game suspension. It's the beginning of the end. He's now failed 5 tests, as has Gregory. It's clear they cannot count on these guys and it's just a matter of time until each is gone again, 10 games next time.

Thats a fair point.

I still think at 4 you have to take who you think is the bpa.

I can see the other rounds changing maybe, but I think they're obviously going into this draft looking for pass rush even before the suspension

No, the Chargers are going to take Tunsil because a couple of trolls on a message board said so, defying just about everything I've heard from dozens of professionals whose job it is to cover not only the sport, but the specific team.

But hey, what do I know, I'm just some arrogant jerk on a message board. They could take Tunsil.

And don't worry, if they do take Ramsey, they'll come up with some excuses and just say "terrible pick". And if they DO take him, they "I told you so's" will be deafening. Thank god for the ignore feature. :yay:

I am going to nip this in the bud and say I'll have no problem saying I was (and a good handful of "experts" - were) wrong if they do in fact opt for the tackle.

Shoot, I thought this was a different thread.... :lol:

Excellent rant anyway