[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's your teams 1st rder? Who do you want?

With less than a week to go, let's see if we can predict who our teams will draft. And are you happy about it?

I believe Dallas stays at 4 and takes Bosa.

I hope they get Ramsey, I understand they need pass rush but I don't see a can't miss 4-3 rusher available this yr. Ramsey and Byron Jones in back to back drafts sounds good to me.

2nd choice-Elliot.

Disclaimer: I really don't watch a ton of college football

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

Reeeaaaallly hoping Will Jackson III falls to KC - probably won't happen, though. Steelers are reportedly in love with him. Still waiting for some serious rumors to pop up, not very many round 1 prospects have made public visits with the Chiefs - Vernon Butler and Paxton Lynch are the only ones so far.

Not sure what Elway has up his sleeve. But if I had to guess, the price to move up from 31 to a place where you have a shot at Paxton Lynch (presumably the top 15) is too steep. Denver stays at 31 and takes Connor Cook I think.

With less than a week to go, let's see if we can predict who our teams will draft. And are you happy about it?

I believe Dallas stays at 4 and takes Bosa.

I hope they get Ramsey, I understand they need pass rush but I don't see a can't miss 4-3 rusher available this yr. Ramsey and Byron Jones in back to back drafts sounds good to me.

2nd choice-Elliot.

Disclaimer: I really don't watch a ton of college football

Too bad, according to the "people in the know", Ramsey won't be available for you guys.

I would love to see the Vikes get Laquon Treadwell, he is exactly the type of receiver that Teddy needs. From everything I've seen though I doubt he will be there when the Vikes pick. If he's not there then I hope Josh Doctson is

Edited by Finn5033
  • Like 2

Let's see, now the Dolphins have not plugged any holes and created another one at RB while moving back 5 spots in the draft. They still need help at O Line, Linebacker, Secondary and now RB. It all depends on what is left at 13. If Vernon Haergraves is there I would be happy with that or if Elliott is there. However I have a feeling neither of them will be. I would be happy with Myles Jack but again don't think he is going to be there either, so I guess I could settle for Eli Apple. At least they would plug one of their many holes.

Edited by blaw23

It seems as though the Bears are either playing mind games or are hell bent on taking Elliott if he is there at 11.

Forcing someone's hand above them or going to make a team trade up for him.

I wouldn't be disappointed as a fan but would be as a Langford dynasty owner.

Chargers need a lot of help. I've been very adamant about wanting Tunsil, since Dunlap and Barksale are journeymen who really can't hang with the edge rushers in our division. I wouldn't be mad with getting Buckner either though. Our D-Line needs just as much help.

Too bad, according to the "people in the know", Ramsey won't be available for you guys.

LMAO...if the Chargers don't take Tunsil there is no hope for them in this world. Their o-line is in shambles, it's not even funny.

Cowboys should have their choice of Ramsey, Bosa or Elliot. I could see them going with any of those 3 and any one of them would be a solid draft pick.

• Like 1

LMAO...if the Chargers don't take Tunsil there is no hope for them in this world. Their o-line is in shambles, it's not even funny.

Exactly. Dunlap is a journeyman who was recently given a new contract despite missing 9 games. And Barksdale was consistent, but that's about all you can say about him. Defense is obviously winning championships, but SD's years from building a strong enough D that rivals KC, Denver's, or Oaklands even at this point. We're only going to have Rivers a couple more years and we need to protect him to give us the best chance of winning. Tunsil could make an immediate impact there protecting against Mack/Miller/Houston. There's a reason we were 0-6 in the division last year and it had more to do with our O-Line injuries than anything else. Will be interesting having the Whiz back to see if he can get this crew in shape.

Edited by kdko

Not sure what Elway has up his sleeve. But if I had to guess, the price to move up from 31 to a place where you have a shot at Paxton Lynch (presumably the top 15) is too steep. Denver stays at 31 and takes Connor Cook I think.

That would be incredibly stupid IMO. Cook is not the real deal. Don't reach out of desperation.

That would be incredibly stupid IMO. Cook is not the real deal. Don't reach out of desperation.

Most mocks I've seen have Cook going 1 pick later to the Browns if not to Denver at 31, so im not sure how you classify him as a reach.

Most mocks I've seen have Cook going 1 pick later to the Browns if not to Denver at 31, so im not sure how you classify him as a reach.

I think he means that taking Cook - regardless of it it's the Broncos at 31 or the Browns a pick later - would be classified as reaching.

And I tend to agree. Cook is not a late first / early second talent.

• Like 3

Please no on taking Cook! We can manage the QB spot with Sanchez while Prescott develops (yes I hope they get Prescott). I want Denver to take the best player left regardless of position. If it's a safety great. Tackle...fine. Stud DE? I'm loving it!

• Like 1

Please no on taking Cook! We can manage the QB spot with Sanchez while Prescott develops (yes I hope they get Prescott). I want Denver to take the best player left regardless of position. If it's a safety great. Tackle...fine. Stud DE? I'm loving it!

I agree with this. I don't WANT Cook, but the thread was about predicting your teams first rounder. That's why I stated that we would take him.

If the discussion is about who we WANT to be taken in the first, then I'd have to look at what other players from other positions are projected to fall that far (i dont know college football) but I'd say whoever the best D-lineman available at 31 is and to piggyback on MorningMud take Dak Prescott later in the draft.

Edited by AX2RUN

Some rumors about Jason Spriggs heating up for KC. Dorsey has a 1st-round pattern of drafting high-caliber athletes to cover for a big impending FA. Marcus Peters the year before Sean Smith left, Dee Ford the year before Hali/Houston were set to hit FA, Eric Fisher before Branden Albert left. Might be drafting Spriggs to cover for Fisher now, Dorsey has said publicly that he's waiting until after the draft to decide on his 5th-year option.

Would rather take Dak in the 3rd than Cook in the 1st

Edited by BA Baracus