[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft predictions (bold or not)

BeeR

And I'm reading that the Cowboys may very well trade up into the end of the 1st round to get a guy they covet.

Cowboys drafts over the past few years have been very interesting. A combination of intelligent minds mixing with overly ambitious Jerry - they've taken some solid 1st rounders by putting the reigns on Jerry and taking BPA (i.e. passing on Johnny for Martin), but they've made a habit of trading up for Jerry-Type guys as well - Bryant and Claiborne.

I don't see them trading up at all for Romo's backup - Garrett's all in this year with his job on the line, and Jerry's all in every year, as his # of years on the life expectancy chart continues to decline.

If they trade into late 1st, they'd have to be looking at 1st round combo picks of DE/Corner + RB, right?

Very deep - grades between a 1st and 3rd rounder are pretty slim. I think they should take Rankins - he would help immediately.

I agree. Rankins would be the smart pick and I believe that he will help in the run game as well as free up the pass rush which is one of their other big needs. I just really hope they don't take a QB with their 1st or 2nd and I hope they don't trade up from 1.12. Other than that I'm probably going to be good with whatever they do.

Doctson has the best rookie year of any WR in the Draft.

Chiefs trade pick to SF for Kaepernick, rekindling the Kaepernick vs Smtih QB competition...

Just kidding, they stay put and take Lynch.

Jaylon smith drops to 2nd round right to the 49ers! Here is for high hopes. (We aren't doing anything this year, and he is worth the gamble if he is out for a year and that's it)

Their experience with Latimer (SC RB) may scare them off that risk.

Chiefs take Vernon Butler

Broncos have another QB by the time they're OTC tonight

Goodell falls asleep and gets behind 9 picks before someone wakes him up

Beer's were the most bold and he hit on a few (Bosa-SD, Browns trade down). I guess few saw DAL taking Elliot. I sure didn't see TEN trading back up.

Always figured there was a good chance the Browns go WR early as they really need it, and Hue wants some weapons on offense. I guess they had their one guy they wanted at 8, and they were gone (Ramsey, Staley, Buckner) so they traded down. Or maybe their guy was Coleman all along and the first 7 picks told them they could get him at 15.

Either way, I like all the picks stockpiled for the future, in addition ot the extra picks today (in addition to #32 overall they have 3 in round 3 all in the top 15) they have 2 picks in each of the first 3 rounds next year.