[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty/rookie drafts

Zeke was 1.01 no matter where he went. Going to DAL behind that wall of an OL will only make him more deadly and sooner rather than later. I was contemplating dealing the 1.01 in a dynasty league for a couple of mid-late 1sts but now think that's not enough.

To me Treadwell is the easy #2.

Zeke is the #1 pick in rookie drafts and in my dynasty league I am already working the owner of 1.01 to deal it.

Doctson is my #2.

Zeke is the #1 pick in rookie drafts and in my dynasty league I am already working the owner of 1.01 to deal it.

Doctson is my #2.

My guess is any good owner will ask for a kings ransom to trade out of that pick.

How do you see that? The Vikes seem to regard passing as something they 'may' have to do in the 4th quarter if they are way behind...

I think you can make a case and see Doctson, Fuller, and Coleman all going before him...even Booker or possibly one of the QBs.

Edited by ABearWithFurniture
  • Like 1

Zeke was 1.01 no matter where he went. Going to DAL behind that wall of an OL will only make him more deadly and sooner rather than later. I was contemplating dealing the 1.01 in a dynasty league for a couple of mid-late 1sts but now think that's not enough.

I owned 1.02 and Treadwell is a player I'm targeting so I traded down to 1.04 and picked up an extra 2nd & 3rd hoping Treadwell is still there @ 1.04

Pirate’s Swag Dynasty League Trade

Trump Card gave up:

Year 2016 Draft Pick 1.04

Year 2016 Draft Pick 2.03

Year 2016 Draft Pick 3.04

Year 2016 Draft Pick 4.03

Must of been Drunk gave up:

Year 2016 Draft Pick 1.02

Pirate’s Swag Dynasty League Address:

http://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/29393

How do you see that? The Vikes seem to regard passing as something they 'may' have to do in the 4th quarter if they are way behind...

I think you can make a case and see Doctson, Fuller, and Coleman all going before him...even Booker or possibly one of the QBs.

I dunno. AP isn't getting any younger. The offensive makeup of that team could change in 2 years.

The hub-bub about Treadwell's 40 is crazy.

I could potentially see Doctson or Coleman at 2. Not Fuller.

Booker could be there too, if your league is full of RB wh0000res. These days it's all about the WR though.

I like Treadwell, I just think had he gone to Houston, Washington, or even Cleveland you could definitely bump him straight into the #2 spot. He'll get double-teamed on the Vikes, or they'll put their fastest cover on him...or AP will just dominate and Teddy game-manage. I think he'll disappear at times on the stat sheets.

So who's the wasted owner in your league that agreed to that?

Obviously he really likes someone @ 1.02

Also doesn't have the roster space to draft a bunch of rookies , we got rid of the Taxi squad and limited to 22 players

He may also be using it to grab 1.01 ?

I like Treadwell, I just think had he gone to Houston, Washington, or even Cleveland you could definitely bump him straight into the #2 spot. He'll get double-teamed on the Vikes, or they'll put their fastest cover on him...or AP will just dominate and Teddy game-manage. I think he'll disappear at times on the stat sheets

You mean like what opposing defenses did against him in college? Fastest cover on him, he'll just run a better route. Double team? He'll contest and win jump balls.

I just think he's a more skilled receiver than any of the other 3-4 in this range.

All a matter of preference.

I like Treadwell, I just think had he gone to Houston, Washington, or even Cleveland you could definitely bump him straight into the #2 spot. He'll get double-teamed on the Vikes, or they'll put their fastest cover on him...or AP will just dominate and Teddy game-manage. I think he'll disappear at times on the stat sheets.

I agree here. The formula is not right for Treadwell to flourish. There are a couple of gems in the absolute right spots though. Let's see if they fall.

You guys see Booker going that high? Wow. I like him but would have a hard time picking him above a couple receivers.

Like I said, I think it's murky after Elliott...Booker though could very well take the #1 RB spot in Denver, as we saw CJ give it up last year. But with that said I have seen him going later in the early drafts I have looked at.

I have the 1.02 in one league and absolutely no idea what to (the really bad word)ing do with it. Might try and trade down to 1.04 - get whoever's left of Treadwell/Coleman/Doctson, and some extra picks or something.

Found this article by Matt Goodwin of Reality Sports Online...

His top 5 rankings (which not sure I agree with) don't include Treadwell:

1. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas Cowboys

2. Corey Coleman, WR, Cleveland Browns

3. Josh Doctson, WR, Washington Redskins

4. Tyler Boyd, WR, Cincinnati Bengals

5. C.J. Prosise, RB, Seattle Seahawks

Found this article by Matt Goodwin of Reality Sports Online...

His top 5 rankings (which not sure I agree with) don't include Treadwell:

1. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas Cowboys

2. Corey Coleman, WR, Cleveland Browns

3. Josh Doctson, WR, Washington Redskins

4. Tyler Boyd, WR, Cincinnati Bengals

5. C.J. Prosise, RB, Seattle Seahawks

That "other" fantasy football site has Treadwell as the consensus #2.

And sorry, not going to trust a guy who has both Boyd and Prosise in his top-5. That's just silly.

• Like 1

And sorry, not going to trust a guy who has both Boyd and Prosise in his top-5. That's just silly.

but if he's wrong everyone forgets and if by dumb luck he's right....he's a genius. Only one that saw that coming

• Like 1

but if he's wrong everyone forgets and if by dumb luck he's right....he's a genius. Only one that saw that coming

Any dork can fling crap at the wall to see if it sticks. If I'm wrong I'll certainly eat crow. But not sure how a converted WR is going to unseat Rawls. If anything the other RB the Hawks drafted would be doing that.

Read dude's bio. He's entering his 4th season in dynasty. :rolleyes:

Any dork can fling crap at the wall to see if it sticks. If I'm wrong I'll certainly eat crow. But not sure how a converted WR is going to unseat Rawls. If anything the other RB the Hawks drafted would be doing that.

Read dude's bio. He's entering his 4th season in dynasty. :rolleyes:

I referenced it just to point out that there appear to be a lot of dart throws out there this year, once you start getting past the 2nd or 3rd pick...I do like his Boyd pick though, think he's in a great situation to flourish.

I referenced it just to point out that there appear to be a lot of dart throws out there this year, once you start getting past the 2nd or 3rd pick...I do like his Boyd pick though, think he's in a great situation to flourish.

I like Boyd more than most (who think his situation sucks for some reason). But not top-5, that's a little insane given some of the other names that could be there.