[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your team's draft grade

BeeR

ITwiT is like the Johnny Manziel of posters, but with more staying power...it's mostly a train wreck, but it's entertaining nonetheless

I wasn't around for whatever happened when he initially got branded as a tool, but man is it a blast watching what follows every time he posts.

Yeah, after the mini-coup they pulled off they really whiffed on a lot of these... or at minimum could have traded down to achieve the same results.

I don't necessarily mind the picks, just where they were picked, like you said. Trade down, get more picks and these guys.

Fellas, there's that smell again. What the hell is that? We need to get a hold of DMD and tell him about this stench. :sick:

I gotta get out of here.

Do you need help using the ignore feature? It works well to hide tools like ITWT.

I'm giving the Browns a C-

Corey Coleman could've been Josh Doctson, who had the same SPARQ score but stands 2 inches taller and weighs more. We have enough sub 6 foot receivers already.

Ogbah could've been Noah Spence...

Cody Kessler? In the 3rd? could've been had later

These next two scored really high on the SPARQ chart but come on...they could've been had later

Ricardo Louis in the 4th?

Seth DeValve in the 4th?

Wow, that's a pretty low grade. I don't follow CFB, but I liked most of the picks, at least the position and player skills. I really like what I'm hearing about Kessler, with all he had to deal with at USC he still played well and didn't crumble or give up and leave. Yes he could have been had later, but much like fantasy football if you really want a guy, you go early and make sure, otherwise somebody else gets him.

Coleman pick seemed to be about speed, I know people complain about the size and how we have plenty of shrimps at WR.

I'm going to give Hue Jackson and the front office time to prove they've got a plan and it will work. Too many Browns fans are ready to pass judgement on them after letting guys like Mack/Scwhartz/Gipson go, not signing top FAs, signing RG3, and numerous "bad" draft picks or moves.

I give the Broncos an A. It seems like they continually made other teams mad with their picks.

Jerry Jones admitted he regrets not getting Lynch. Elway came out and said at least 4 other teams informed him that they were planning to select Gottis.

We replenished our safety depth with a FS and a SS type.

Overall I think these players will all do SOMETHING to help us this year.

Edit: I forgot to even mention my favorite pick: Booker. Could it be we just matched the offer for CJ, resigned Hillman, and got our best RB in the 4th round?

Booker is my favorite back in the 2016 draft after Elliot

I'm giving the Browns a C-

Corey Coleman could've been Josh Doctson, who had the same SPARQ score but stands 2 inches taller and weighs more. We have enough sub 6 foot receivers already.

Ogbah could've been Noah Spence...

Cody Kessler? In the 3rd? could've been had later

These next two scored really high on the SPARQ chart but come on...they could've been had later

Ricardo Louis in the 4th?

Seth DeValve in the 4th?

after the Browns' fiasco with Josh Gordon and Johnny Manziel, to even think that they would consider drafting Noah Spence, a/k/a Mr. 'I love me Ecstasy', is absurd. The Browns' days of taking off field gigantic risks should be over for at least the next decade. I applaud the Browns for taking Ogbah over Spence. Spence comes with huge risk and maybe that's ok for some teams, but not for Cleveland.

• Like 2

I don't necessarily mind the picks, just where they were picked, like you said. Trade down, get more picks and these guys.

I hear you, but y'all did that. I think the Browns had a great draft.

I hear you, but y'all did that. I think the Browns had a great draft.

Me too. I think the Browns are going to surprise teams this year. They have a lot of young talent and the draft looks very solid on paper.