[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Way too early predictions for your team

Cowboyz1

Cowboys.....Humm. Assuming Romo plays the entire regular season, with the addition of Zeke I believe we have a very good chance of duplicating the 2014 Season and getting to the big dance. The offense will control the game and allow the defense to play loose. Meaning they won't have to play to stop everything down in and down out knowing the offense can't score points. It will afford them opportunities to take chances forcing more turnovers and forcing opponents to pass more to stay with the Cowboys offense.

Prediction 12-4. Defense is in the top 10 in sacks and turnovers. TW is pushed by a late pick or undrafted FA. Jaylon Smith plays this year. A rookie or 2nd year D lineman that has never started, is second on the team in sacks.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Giants finished 6-10 (2 games ahead of the last place Cowboys :) ) and lost 8 games by less than a TD, some in outright spectacular fashion.

I'll give the Giants a 3-3 record against the division as I believe they are all fairly evenly matched. So it comes down to these games:

vs. New Orleans - Win

@ Minnesota - Loss

@ Green Bay - Loss

vs. Baltimore - Win

@ LA (in London) - Win

vs. Cincinnati - Loss

vs. Chicago - Win

@ Cleveland - Win

@ Pittsburgh - Loss

vs. Detroit - Win

6-4 out of division. Sounds about right. Improved defense. If Cruz is healthy upgraded at WR, draft was solid. Eli looking good.

9-7 seems to fit. Most likely out of the playoffs.

East - Cowboys

North - Packers

South - Carolina

West - Cardinals

WC1 - Seattle

WC2 - Minnesota (just a hunch)

While I get little enjoyment out of trying to guess the Giants win total (I am horrendous at it), nothing brings a smile to my face more that reading the epic novel that will be Cowboys1 breakdown of why his beloved Cowboys will be the dominant force in the league and their path to ultimate glory!!! :headbang:

• Like 1

Eagles 7 - 9 because, as we all know, Bradford has never had a winning season.... HOWEVER if Wentz plays 5 games, well, I still say 7 - 9, but maybe 8 and 8 just due to a boost in team morale.

I am no fan of Howie Roseman, really, but getting rid of most everything Chip Kelly did, is a great start.... though I don't mind the Eagles keeping Ryan Matthews.

I think the Browns may do better than expected. They won't be great but I like Hue Jackson and think he got a raw deal with the Raiders. Six wins would not surprise me.

As for the Bucs...sigh...moving up to draft a kicker is really an apocalyptic sign, IMO. 6-10 is their ceiling in a transition year. I'm just not sure of Winston's progression, even with the continuity of Koetter.

I'm predicting 3 wins for the Browns. All against the others in the AFC North and all on the road.

3-4 wins, another top 5 draft pick. Doubt we'd win each of the AFCN road games, but expect to win at least one in the division.

I'm predicting 3 wins for the Browns. All against the others in the AFC North and all on the road.

I could see the Browns playing good football but not consistant with a lot of young energy and talent playing hard all season. I would double that win total due to Manziel's cancer being out of the locker room and a few of the new kids playing really hard and opportunistic football catching teams that take them for granted by surprise.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Niners will probably win the first 2 weeks by shocking the world in week 2 and beating the panthers. Then going 2 - 12 down the stretch. Chip Kelly gets fired by week 12 because he tries to convert Hyde into our qb. Let's just say I don't have a lot of hope this year for my team.

I'll go with 10 wins this year for KC. For the first time in a while, the OL won't be a liability, but we lost Sean Smith in free agency and Justin Houston will be out for a good chunk of the season.

Niners will probably win the first 2 weeks by shocking the world in week 2 and beating the panthers. Then going 2 - 12 down the stretch. Chip Kelly gets fired by week 12 because he tries to convert Hyde into our qb. Let's just say I don't have a lot of hope this year for my team.

Well, now you have players drinking protein shakes and having a mandatory number hours of sleep. That oughtta get you an extra win. ;)

With all the stuff you guys are smoking, I think I just got a contact high just reading this post. Being stoned and not in my right state of mind now, I'm predicting the Colts go 11-5 and don't need defense to do it. Right now no one knows who Josh Ferguson is, but by the end of the season everyone will know who he is (if you don't know - look him up). Luck shows off his top tier talent this season and throws for 5000 yards and 45 TDs. Of all teams, the Jaguars will win the division at 12-4, but the Colts gain a berth by way of a wild card spot. They beat Jacksonville in the divisional round of the playoff's, but ultimately lose to Shittsburgh in the AFC championship game, in whom this time loses to the Cardinals in the superbowl. (mic drop)

A very optimistic 10-6, more likely 9-7 losing either @Atlanta or @San Francisco.

Oakland - Win
Giants - Loss
Atlanta - Win
at San Diego - Loss
Carolina - Loss
Kansas City - Loss
Seattle - Win
at San Francisco - Win
Denver - Win
at Carolina - Loss
Los Angeles - Win
Detroit - Win
at Tampa Bay - Win
at Arizona - Loss
Tampa Bay - Win
at Atlanta - Win

With all the stuff you guys are smoking, I think I just got a contact high just reading this post. Being stoned and not in my right state of mind now, I'm predicting the Colts go 11-5 and don't need defense to do it. Right now no one knows who Josh Ferguson is, but by the end of the season everyone will know who he is (if you don't know - look him up). Luck shows off his top tier talent this season and throws for 5000 yards and 45 TDs. Of all teams, the Jaguars will win the division at 12-4, but the Colts gain a berth by way of a wild card spot. They beat Jacksonville in the divisional round of the playoff's, but ultimately lose to Shittsburgh in the AFC championship game, in whom this time loses to the Cardinals in the superbowl. (mic drop)

I don't recognize you without your avy. I find myself actually reading your posts now and I must say, I think you're taking it pretty hard. Not that I blame you in the least. In fact, you go right ahead and vent. You'll get back to your old self again, although it will be an understandably hard and long journey. ;)

• Like 1

I am probably the only person who will predict less than 10 wins for the Colts. People will say Luck is back, they "fixed" the OL etc etc, so look out.

Not quite. Old fart Gore will be worse despite an improved OL, Allen will get hurt and teams know they can hinder the Colts by simply stuffing Hilton and letting Luck get what scraps he can from the rest. Irsay glares at Grigson and goes "why tf did you sign Allen instead of Fleener" while Grigson goes "you agreed with it, remember, it was right after you popped a few more pills and...." Grigson also mentions that he slept with Irsay's daughter after slipping roofies in her martini, but Irsay still refuses to fire him.

The D has another up-and-down year, more down than up and Irsay has more sacks around his eyes than the team gets on the field.

Between that and all 3 other division teams improved and at least 1 greatly improved (not sure which), I give them 9 wins tops and a wild card at most and less wins would not surprise me. Excellent draft but this is still a team with a lot of holes and it can't make up for the last few years of numerous big personnel blunders. Course if Luck stays healthy you never know........like Manning before him, he can make up for a lot of those holes on the team, you just have to wonder how much.

I could see the Browns playing good football but not consistant with a lot of young energy and talent playing hard all season. I would double that win total due to Manziel's cancer being out of the locker room and a few of the new kids playing really hard and opportunistic football catching teams that take them for granted by surprise.

Could definitely see that. I also think Griffin will surprise a lot of people and play well with a new start. If only he had more weapons.