[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1.02 Pick in rookie draft

Thanks for the replies! I'm leaning towards Doctson or Coleman...probably going to pass on Treadwell. I also have the #1 overall pick, so I'm obviously taking Elliott with it. Yes, I made a couple of good trades to get these two spots :) Hopefully it pays!

The only thing that draws me closer to Coleman is that Doctson has D.Jackson/P.Garcon around...but I like Doctson's size over Coleman. At this point, it's still a tough call for me though...

Thanks again!!

Some how I was able to acquire the first three picks in the draft plus 1.6 I am going Elliot Treadwell, Wentz, then grabbing who ever is left out of Coleman, Shepard, Doctson in that order. It's a 2 QB league and being from North Dakota is why I am taking Wentz at three. it's nice having 4 of the top 6 picks it makes it easier to make a homer pick.

• Like 1