[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon

InTomWeTrust

I called him the Chosen one.

Now hes the Frozen one.

Check in on him heading to san deigo boys

They shall call it the best tandem in the nfl that includes ben and AB

Rivers to Gordon

Being a Chargers fan...this would be amazing. Plus, the Josh Gordon is better here :brow:

yeah this one's a mystery to me. Maybe he thought getting back into the "NFL lifestyle" was going to wreck his attempts at rehabilitation and he decided to go into a program to further said rehabilitation. If so, I applaud his foresight. Maybe he knew he was going to fail an upcoming piss test and this was the escape. Maybe he didn't like the idea of playing for the Browns this year and saw this as an out to go somewhere else later. Addiction's a complicated thing. I've never been sure it's a disease, but getting bent sure can become a part of your lifestyle that is really tough to Josh Gordon out, no pun intended, no matter how severe the consequences. Dismiss it as sheer stupidity if you want (maybe it is), and good for you if you can't comprehend it, but it affects a lot of people.

• 7 months later...

Stupid, you can kill someone, abuse your spouse, abuse your children, abuse animals and cheat the game of its integrity and you can still play. But if you smoke Josh Gordon, your career is over.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, HowboutthemCowboys said:

I agree.

It's still on him though

This, totally all him.  He was given multiple chances.  Obviously he didn't care enough after the first couple drug/alcohol violations and doesn't care enough now to take responsibility and do what's needed to get reinstated.  So his career is over and its all his fault. 

• Like 2

What a shame.  So talented.  I agree the whole Josh Gordon thing I silly but rules are rules and he should know better than anyone.  I guess the talent is there but the desire is not.  What could have been......

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 4:39 PM, LordOpie said:

this.

also, that...

ESPN's Josina Anderson reports suspended WR Josh Gordon's agent "terminated their relationship" roughly two weeks ago.

lol

Think he also parted way with his agent last off season, or within the last year.  Agree with those saying its all on him, he's had several chances and done little to change.

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 10:42 AM, boltnlava said:

I don't remember what I was responding to...lol...it was a few days ago.

That's why its good to quote the post if you're responding to it ;)

Maybe you're referring to all the booze sold through sports, while they have draconian rules on drug use.