[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade: Top Future RB for Top Current WR

Hey all, so I am in trouble at RB, with Arian Foster being unsigned and Chris Ivory possibly being in an RBBC with Yeldon. All I would seriously have is Le'Veon Bell, and I am not so thrilled with his injury track record.

Would Elliott be worth giving up Hopkins or Julio? I don't think the other guy will take Benjamin since he was injured all of last year.

My Roster

QB: Brady, Rivers, Winston

RB: L. Bell, Ivory, Foster, T. Coleman

WR: Julio, Hopkins, Benjamin, Maclin,

TE: Eifert, Olsen

Draft picks in Rookie Draft: 4

His Roster;

QB: Ryan, Wilson

RB: Gurley, Stewart, Jennings, Spiller, Woodhead

WR: Cooks, S.Smith, Austin, LaFell, K. White

TE: Gates, Watson

Rush: 20 yards/pt

Rec: 15 yards/pt

I won the league last year, so I have the last pick in the first round. It is very unlikely i will get anywhere close to an RB that I can use this upcoming year.

Leave your posts and I will be happy to assist you.

With your depth at WR, I would seriously consider it. Do you know for sure yet if the other owner would make that trade. Would he do it for Gurley?

I'd be more inclined to deal Julio due to his age compared to Hopkins, but I suppose that depends on what the other owner would want in the deal.

I think you can combo Benjamin and maybe a draft pick for Elliot. I mean Benjamin is no slouch and he is young, coming into his 3rd year. So it's not like a bad pick. If you can somehow get him without giving up your top 2 WRs i would try that first. You may be able to combo Benjamin and maybe olson for the 1st pick.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm curious what everyone thinks of Hopkins this year. I had him last year and still can't decide if he is now officially a top 5 WR going forward, or if he is likely to regress. I know he did great things with a carousel at QB, but will the outstanding D in Houston and the fact that they may not be playing from behind as much this year hurt Hopkins overall value?