[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Help - 10 team PPR

Helllo!

I'm in a 10 team PPR league (1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1FLEX) and i've got no first round pick this upcoming season... Looking for some advice on who to keep from the following:

- DeAndre Hopkins

- Jarvis Landry

- Devonta Freeman

- Thomas Rawls

- C.J. Anderson

- Jeremy Hill

- Gary Barnidge

- Derek Carr

I can keep 3 of the above.

Hopkins is the one keeper i'm sure about... Then i waffle between Landry, Freeman and Rawls...and sometimes Anderson. I'm losing two of my keepers from last year (Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell) and my third (Jeremy Hill) isn't really someone i want to go with again.

Any thoughts are welcome and appreciated.

Cheers!

Edited by jherman88

Hopkins and Rawls for sure, IMO. Then...Freeman? Or...Landry? The fact that you need 3 WR and a Flex would lean toward you wanting to keep 2 WR, but is Landry that 2nd keeper? I think Freeman is the more valuable of the two, even in PPR, because Landry doesn't get too many TDs (if I recall correctly). WR is also a deeper position than RB, so you can secure your RB and get the best WR after the 1st round.

So, I'd go Hopkins, Rawls, and Freeman, then draft WR in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

• 2 months later...