[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle Backfield

michaelredd9

We will have to wait and see. Carroll is notorious for truly playing the guy that shows he can do it on the field. Problem is, that can be week by week. Who knows who will emerge as the go to guy. I won't be drafting any of them until very very late if any are still around.

Would love Thomas Rawls but they are not saying much about how well his broken ankle is heeling. I think if he is healthy, he'll be the main guy and probably fulltime like last year when he filled in. But if he is not healthy - could be a mess that takes time to sort out.

Though I fear saying this may derail the thread, but regardless it will not be Christine Michael. Rawls, Prosise, Collins, Lynch are all better candidates.

Oh no you didn't!

Redraft I likely avoid any of the rookies unless one really shows up in camp impressing. Rawls is draftable for sure, but as mentioned above, as of right now not much is coming out about his ankle recovery, so there is obvious risk involved that hopefully is cleared up by the time most fantasy drafts start.

Dynasty, Rawls and likely Michael will already be on rosters, and Prosise and Alex Collins both are targets in rookie drafts, mostly for stash purposes this year, at least IMO, unless, much like with a redraft, one really shows something in camp and earns significant PT early on.

Let the hype commence....

Christine Michael has been getting the first-team work at running back with Thomas Rawls (ankle) sidelined at OTAs.

It's expected, but noteworthy. Rawls is still rehabbing a badly broken ankle from late last season, and the Seahawks are hanging on "hope" that he'll be ready Week 1. We've seen over and over again how running back is an ever-changing landscape in the league, with not many guaranteed anything. If C-Mike can build on his productive end to 2015 with a strong summer, he could make noise.

Rotoworld

• Like 1

Staying away in almost every instance, unless it's determined that Rawls' foot is going to be a problem. I may throw a late/last round pick at Prosise in large, PPR formats. I think he may have Charles Sims type of value.

• Like 1

Staying away in almost every instance, unless it's determined that Rawls' foot is going to be a problem. I may throw a late/last round pick at Prosise in large, PPR formats. I think he may have Charles Sims type of value.

errr, I just going to bust on the idea that Sims had any value but then I double checked and saw that he averaged slightly more than Mike Gilisee and only a little less than Tim Hightower and Bilal Powell

http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2016/top?L=35128&SEARCHTYPE=BASIC&COUNT=100&YEAR=2015&START_WEEK=1&END_WEEK=17&CATEGORY=overall&POSITION=RB&DISPLAY=points&TEAM=*&SORT=AVG

More accurately he aligns with Jennings, Hill, Bernard and CJ Anderson which isn't terrible for a guy I felt had very little value. Who knew?!?!

errr, I just going to bust on the idea that Sims had any value but then I double checked and saw that he averaged slightly more than Mike Gilisee and only a little less than Tim Hightower and Bilal Powell

http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2016/top?L=35128&SEARCHTYPE=BASIC&COUNT=100&YEAR=2015&START_WEEK=1&END_WEEK=17&CATEGORY=overall&POSITION=RB&DISPLAY=points&TEAM=*&SORT=AVG

More accurately he aligns with Jennings, Hill, Bernard and CJ Anderson which isn't terrible for a guy I felt had very little value. Who knew?!?!

Yeah dude. He was especially useful in my championship week in that league. :D

http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2016/detailed?L=35128&W=16&P=11656&YEAR=2015

yup, 19 point bonanza, much better than the single digit he scored 9 other weeks

:mouth: do we need to link how your 2014 draftees are panning out in that league? Or perhaps we should just point to my two championships there and your... well...

It's a 0-RB league; a guy like Sims is awesome there.

:mouth: do we need to link how your 2014 draftees are panning out in that league? Or perhaps we should just point to my two championships there and your... well...

It's a 0-RB league; a guy like Sims is awesome there.

:shrug:

bad day? I tried to give you props for pointing out that Sims was better than I gave him credit for. But you are correct, I am 0 for 3 and my team is still crap going into this year. I am no Axe Elf like yourself. :mouth:

Edited by Zooty
  • Like 1

bad day? I tried to give you props for pointing out that Sims was better than I gave him credit for. But you are correct, I am 0 for 3 and my team is still crap going into this year. I am no Axe Elf like yourself. :mouth:

Yeah, he certainly could have greased that Olive branch a bit before just ramming you with it. Ouch...

:lol: Nah, great day... maybe bad reading comprehension on my part. The first post, yeah you were propping... but then the "much better than the single digit he scored 9 other weeks" seemed like a slam. So, kinda felt "set up' ... :shrug:

Back to OP - Seattle's backfield is a mess. Do we really think Lynch is coming back? I say no f'n way ®

Edit: And if I'm AszElf, then that makes you just some random Yahoo! league tool... so, fine with me. :tup:

Edited by darin3

This.

Rawls is way too risky at his current ADP.