[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Help - 10 Team Standard

10-team

Standard scoring

Lineup:

1QB

2RB

2WR

1Flex (WR/RB)

1TE

1DST

Have to keep 4 players. Unfortunately at the season

end my team was WR strong and RB weak. I'm okay going

into the season starting a WR at flex every week if need be.

But of course I am not going to keep 4 WR's

top 2 - Dez Bryant , Allen Robinson

The rest :

Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Maclin

Tyler Eifert (injured)

Jeremy Langford

John Brown

Tom Brady

Duke Johnson

Ameer Abdullah :(

Thanks for the input on my first huddle post.

Benjamin definitely was my next choice. Langford is the number one but they did draft a rb. My other concern is that everywhere I read people are hating on Langford for ineffenceny. Thanks for the input

But your RB is thin anyway, and I'm not sure you'll be able to draft 2 RB better than Langford. If you can pick up Ezekiel Elliot, then you're solid, and you can pick up Langford's backup as the handcuff. Then you're decent at WR and RB

Benjamin FOR SURE. Cam turned a corner ast year, and Benjamin looks to be his top WR, so Benjamin could have a huge year.

I also have the dilemma on Lanngford... I will not keep him, but he looked really good llast year when he was the sole back getting touches. He is a question mark, but you must try to predict who you think WILL be available at RB before yu can decide on Langford.

Benjamin FOR SURE. Cam turned a corner ast year, and Benjamin looks to be his top WR, so Benjamin could have a huge year.

I also have the dilemma on Lanngford... I will not keep him, but he looked really good llast year when he was the sole back getting touches. He is a question mark, but you must try to predict who you think WILL be available at RB before yu can decide on Langford.

But I have to keep 4 players. So who would you suggest if not Langford

But I have to keep 4 players. So who would you suggest if not Langford

Dez and Robinson are no brainers, then Benjamin and Eifert is who I would keep//.... BUT, does who you keep impact your draft position at all?

I like Eifert, but if it doesnt impact draft order, Id probably go Langford as his potential is high. BUT he could be a bust.... thats what makes this fun.

BUT, Eifert is a stud TE that could put up big numbers. There is onl 5-6 top notch TE, and Eifert s one of them, so if you think you can get quality at the RB position then you might be beer of keeping Eifert and draftng different RBs.

I would strongly consider keeping Johnson after Dez, Benjamin and Robinson. I agree with Darby I am not reading great things about Langford. And if last year was any indication of RB performance he might be a bust.